Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get $2000 or best offer. Has around 26000 miles on it. Ready to ride, needs nothing but a new owner! See mods beow....
Coasters ~ Emissions Removed
Ear Shave (single filter) ~ re-jet
NGK Iridiums ~ wires ~ caps
Lowered ~ 412 shocks ~ fork lowering kit
Metzlers ME880's: 170/80-15, 110/90-19
Ride-On
ACCT rebuild kit (TOC)
Stator ~ R/R (MOSFET FH012AA)
TCIP4 Ignition
AGM Battery
12 Volt Receptacle
Keyless Ignition

·
Registered
483 Posts
That's a pretty good price especially if you take into account how much time, energy, and money you spent doing all those modifications..

Wish you the best with the sale brother.

·
Bobber Junkie
74 Posts
Got photos? I'd like to have a look.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why you selling buddy?
Bought a new V Star 950 Tourer late last season, so I don't need the Vulcan anymore. Long range two-up on the Vulcan is not good..... and I can't quite crack my wallet open enough for a new Goldwing, so the V Star will do for now. :smiley_th

That's a pretty good price especially if you take into account how much time, energy, and money you spent doing all those modifications..

Wish you the best with the sale brother.
Yeah, I tried to sell it last year and noone would touch it, so I pulled most of the aftermarket stuff off and either put it on my V Star or sold it. I returned the bike to mostly stock and put it on Clist.

Got photos? I'd like to have a look.
Too Late!!
Sold it to a kid last night. He couldn't wait to give me his $$$. He said he couldn't believe what great shape the bike was in and what an amazing deal it was compaired to all the other bikes he had looked at. GEEZZZ, where was this kid last year! :beerchug:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats on the sale! You likin your new scoot ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts