Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed out the bars again!!Took off the Highway Hawk drag sport bars and replaced them with a set of 9" rise 0" pull back TT Drag bars with a 25 degree bend instead of the 18 degree and 3.25"pull back and 6.5"rise on the H.H. bars.I like the new ones much better!!!! They seem to fit me better and are more comfortable for me.Got the new ones off of E bay under Chopper Bars from Zimalady For $30.

Attachments

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Gives the bike an interesting look. :smiley_th

·
239 Posts
Bars look good, dont make any sudden stops without a full face helmet on,looks like it might hurt.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Tim it is an interesting look for sure!! but suprisingly comfortable and fits the look I'm going with.And Steve I know the look like they could hurt in a sudden stop in the pictures but they are really not that close.And Odie,thanks thought you would like them,and can't wait to see some pics of your bike!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have a p/n for the bars and where you ordered them from. I really like the way those look and have been looking for a set like that myself.

TIA.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found them on EBAY under "Chopper Bars" the seller was Zimalady.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice Bars! they look hella cool. I may need to re think LULUs bars. Did you have to replace any cables? I does not look like it but just wanted to know. :motorcycl

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No lurch I didn't have to replace anything.They fit great and feel great to me.And of course they look killer!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got my set of bars like this last night and got them installed. Very nice and for a great price. Road the bike into work this morning with them on and I must say its a major improvement over the stock bars in the comfort department for me. They also look great!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had mine on a while now and there great!!! Feels like I have better control over the bike too!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
YES sir......i rode mine this weekend for about 4 1/2 hours and i felt great....i was ready for some more.
For that price you can't beat it man....

·
San Diego Vulcan Rider
163 Posts
How do the bars affect your view of your tach and speedo? They look great.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
On mine The only thing I have to move my head around to see is the fuel guage and the temp guage but it's minimal amount.

·
Registered
668 Posts
the only thing i can't see is the turn signals, i have to look over the bar to make sure they are off after a turn. Other than that i can see all the gauges....

·
ngguy81
1 Posts
Awsome i saw these in the gallery and we have been looking to get them for my wifes bike. Glad i stumbled across it in the forums. They look great btw

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just ordered a set of these bars.I don't see any shipping info.What did you have to do to find out how much shipping? I haven't gotten a reply to my e-mail request.Just wondering;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts