Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
9,000 Members!!!

THIS time I posted it a few days early so I wouldn't miss it! :loser1::loser1:

Thanks to everyone who has made VN750.com grow and grow!

Note: after some cleanup of inactive members we are now below 6,000 as of 7/30/2011

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Wow! 9,000 members, quite a tribute to your hard work with this web site. Thanks again for all your hard work keeping this the best 750 site there is.

Jon

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
That`s funny Anthony. I guess we did razz you a couple of times when you missed the next millennium mark being passed. Thanks from me for all the work you do here too.

I think the forum has doubled in membership since I joined a little over 2 years ago. This is the best and most active mc forum that I have run across. Unfortunately there only seem to be several dozen of us who are regular posters here. I consider many here to be another part of my family and friends, but I will not likely ever get to meet many of you in person. However, one forum member, Haithabu aka Phil Garber from Canmore stopped in to see me in August for a visit and share a meal, while riding his new Honda Varadero on his way east to visit family in Ontario.

I hope this forum continues to be the wonderful resource it is for vn750 owners for many more years.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I think the forum has doubled in membership since I joined a little over 2 years ago.
Since I joined, it's grown close to 9000 times!!

And here's to the next 1000!!!! :beerchug:

Thanks for all you've done here, DMAG!!
Hope ya stop by often (as often as possible atleast) once you're done being Admin here.

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
I think the forum has doubled in membership since I joined a little over 2 years ago.
I would be curious to know how many members are still active on the site. I suspect there have been a lot that have joined, but have moved on for one reason or another.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Since I joined, it's grown close to 9000 times!!

And here's to the next 1000!!!! :beerchug:

Thanks for all you've done here, DMAG!!
Hope ya stop by often (as often as possible atleast) once you're done being Admin here.
Sorry Hyper, you have to go to remedial math class.:boxing:
Since you joined the forum has grown by almost 9,000 members.
You are member #7, so 9,000/7 means it has grown by ~1286 times.;)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
How do you know he's member #7? Is it just common knowledge?

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
How do you know he's member #7? Is it just common knowledge?
Just hover over your screen name and check the last number down at the bottom, that's your member number. 8549 in yuor case.

Jon

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Ohh I see... thanks Jon

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
According to my crystal ball, they are all active. Just not all here. :)
Yah! If you say so. They're just missing out, that's all.

·
Registered
686 Posts
In post #12 Rook quotes some interest numbers from a post of voipdoc`s on a previous thread.
http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14758&highlight=8000+members&page=2
Yeah, while I really appreciate this site and those that make it happen, I can't get excited over inflated numbers. At best, there are 300 members keeping the site "alive" with posts and of those, maybe 100 with more than 30 posts in the past year. Would be interested to know...Of the 9000, how many have not logged in more than once?
That said, I will continue to enjoy the daily camaraderie.

Ceal....you can mouse over your name to see your member number...you are #8549.

·
Registered
11 Posts

What's my number? Nevermind found it at the bottom gray status bar. Was looking for a popup when I havered over my username. Happy member 8997 :)

I pick up my 1999 VN750 with 7k miles today around noon :)

Also would love suggestions on things I need to do to the bike. My side covers do not have vulcan 750 on them. I'd like to just get chrome ones like i've seen on some of your bikes.

·
Registered
686 Posts
What's my number? Nevermind found it at the bottom gray status bar. Was looking for a popup when I havered over my username. Happy member 8997 :)

Also would love suggestions on things I need to do to the bike. My side covers do not have vulcan 750 on them. I'd like to just get chrome ones like i've seen on some of your bikes.

john
[email protected]
Welcome!!!!
#1 - Spline lube...(2nd best hour you'll spend on your bike)
#2 Read Vulcan Verses
#3 Heed advice forthcoming :)
Welcome!!!!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts

john
[email protected]
You've already been given advice here, but you may want to start a thread in the introductions section.

You'll get awesome info. Welcome.

·
2,526 Posts
Just hover over your screen name and check the last number down at the bottom, that's your member number. 8549 in yuor case.

Jon
OK, I'm not seeing mine? What's the trick here.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
OK, I'm not seeing mine? What's the trick here.
Hover your cursor over your screen name and look down at the lower left of your browser window. There should be a URL with a number at the end. Those digits are your member number. In your case 4112.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts