·
87 VN750 Lookin Good
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whole bike for sale needs stator $750.00 cash you pick up in forest grove or

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
slim this ones got your name on it i know them taxes are coming soon and i know you can fix this one

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Give me a call 903 440 4997
yeah man i forgot about you heading that way you can get paw in law to scoop it up and hold it for ya eh?

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Forest Grove is a bit of a drive for me to pick up a non runner. Got a friend I will talk to to see if he is interested, I know he is looking for something to "hack".

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Forest Grove is a bit of a drive for me to pick up a non runner. Got a friend I will talk to to see if he is interested, I know he is looking for something to "hack".
even at that price? hell take some tools and a stator with ya 3 to 5 hours later your riding home :motorcycl

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
87 VN750 Lookin Good
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: The edge

You are welcome I will hold it for you, by the way the tires and just about everything on it is new. and has lifetime K+N air filters etc. etc. It has been under a tarp since beginning of winter.everything is good except the stator and i looked at it yesterday and it looks like surface rust on the exhaust. there is also and engine guard on it Fire and steel and less than 200 miles on oil change. I have a guy locally that wanted it but i told him it is spoken for. He just had $500.00 cash on him and wanted to make two payments. I told him no. As long as you come and get it before I leave around the first of June.
If you pay me for it before you come I can send you the title. Pm me if you wish, $750.00 firm Thanks, steve

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
I'm confused... is the bike in Oregon or Texas? If it's in OR that's one hell of a ride to get it.

·
87 VN750 Lookin Good
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oregon

·
87 VN750 Lookin Good
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is moving to Salem Oregon in May.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
A little rust if fine with me. yours will stay as is when i get her then mine is going full hard tail custom.

Thanks for the help can't wait to see her in person.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Man, I should have sold my bike in a different area. Mid Atlantic with a gummy carb and tank that needed to be cleaned was only able to gather $350 for me after 4 months of trying to sell it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts