Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only 7,100 miles. Is in really good shape. Installed windshield, Saddleman bags, new rear tire, new gel battery, knifemaker style floorboards, and fork seals replaced last year. Also took off ears and emissions junk and put K&N filters on. No problems other than fuel gauge doesn't work. Many pics on OKC or NW OK craigslist. Very nice model for the age, and as you guys know, the look didn't change much at all in 20 years! Please let me know if you are interested at 580 541-6472. $1,800 OBO or may be willing to trade for KTM XC200, KDX 200, or CRF250X.

Attachments

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Only 7,100 miles. Is in really good shape. Installed windshield, Saddleman bags, new rear tire, new gel battery, knifemaker style floorboards, and fork seals replaced last year. Also took off ears and emissions junk and put K&N filters on. No problems other than fuel gauge doesn't work. Many pics on OKC or NW OK craigslist. Very nice model for the age, and as you guys know, the look didn't change much at all in 20 years! Please let me know if you are interested at 580 541-6472. $2,000 OBO or may be willing to trade for KTM XC200, KDX 200, or CRF250X.
:worthless

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
There's three in his profile.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put a few on here today, the rest are located on my other computer, but you can see them at http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/3805121120.html.

The only mod I haven't done that I wanted to do is the iridiums and the coil relay fix. It will be hard to start after riding at times and backfire, and I've heard that the coil relay fix will correct the issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts