Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I don't know how,the ad# is the best I can do-not 'putor savvy.:BLAM:
...go to Craig's List page, highlight the http:www address, right click mouse, select "Copy", ...come to this thread....Select "Insert Link" (icon of globe with 2 links of a metal chain) ...paste www address....wa-la !

hth

:smiley_th

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
...go to Craig's List page, highlight the http:www address, right click mouse, select "Copy", ...come to this thread....Select "Insert Link" (icon of globe with 2 links of a metal chain) ...paste www address....wa-la !

hth

:smiley_th
HA, he just stole your identity! Can't believe you fell for that :loser1:

·
Banned
2,190 Posts
GS 1100E was a great bike when they were new. Although I do not see the OEM oil cooler on that one.

I like the GS 1150E a little better, but have not seen one for some time.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Makes me wanna start playin with. my little ole gs650.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oil cooler

Not sure if/when they became standard 0n 1100s-could have been an option. I did try to mount one with a thermostat too but it was too big . I have a '83 750 cooler also but decided it wasn't needed(at least up here).:smiley_th

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Think my 650 has one will check when i get home

·
Banned
2,190 Posts
oil cooler-

I was around a small number when they were new, but do not believe as early as 1981. I think every one I have seen fad the factory oil cooler. You could not miss it.

It is JMO, I think nearly everybody that bought these things drag raced them. They were instant winners when new. The roller bearing motored Suzuki's were infamous.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes,awesome/bulletproof engine w VG chassis. I road raced in 70s that's what everything I put together leans toward.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Nope my 650 doesn't have an oil cooler .think i was confusing it with my old 600katana.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts