Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
The devil is in the details.

Painted the wheels black and of course it was too much black so I got out some white paint and a tester’s paint brush and spent three hours laying by the bike hand painting the lip of the rim which looks like a very thin white wall pinstripe around the wheel and I like it a lot

Attachments

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
A little daytime action with the new wheel setup. About to build my side plates and paint the calipers.

Attachments

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Picked up Some sheet metal today and made the side plates and even though I painted them a matte finish black I really like them in stainless so I may just send them back down and clearcoat them I haven’t decided.

Attachments

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I just couldn’t get used to the Matte black side plates so I’m doing hammered bronze. Pics don’t show it well but awesome in person.

Attachments

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
One of the single biggest changes in person was getting all of that silver off the tree and the head.

Attachments

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Long day. Here’s everything painted, lowered, etc. next I got to figure out what I’m gonna do with the exhaust covers they need some kind of help they’re not super shiny and I can’t seem to get them any more polished than they are so hot Temp pAint would be OK but it’s got to be something looks decent

Attachments

61 - 67 of 67 Posts