Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a friend that wants to sell a seat he has for a Vulcan 750.
He said it is in excellent condition.
He has no use for it anymore and will let it go for $50 plus shipping
If anyone needs pics of the actual seat let me know but it may be after the weekend before I can get em. :rockon:

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
That sounds like a good deal, but that was your first post. How do we know you're real? We've had a few spammers recently, and don't need any scammers...

·
Registered
699 Posts
I do need a seat but.................

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go check out riderforums.com in the Mean Streak section.
I'm Streaker.
If your interested in the seat let me know and we'll talk about it over the phone. I was told to come here by someone on the Kawasaki forum named Rubline if that rings a bell.
I can take a pic of myself jumping up and down playing twister with myself:pepper:
For real though if you want the seat I'm posting it for a friend and will get in touch with anyone wanting to buy it.
I can understand your pain about the spammers though as I think all the good sites are getting hit with em right now. Wish there was a way to make their computers explode:rockon:
He said he has a tire that he'll let go for 30 plus shipping too but I don't know what brand or size yet. Let's get the seat outa the way first.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
No problem Streaker. Ernie is a VN750 snob and doesn't associate with any other bikes which is why he didn't know about you.
Those of us who are more diverse in our riding groups though....
Oh yeah, and the intro helped too ;)
Please keep us posted of any other parts that might be available.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's cool I mostly just hang around in Mean Streak Areas but get out every once in awhile. The seat is available for anyone wanting it. Thought I might pass along a good deal. :pepper:

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Cool. Just trying to make the 'net a safe place. I'm going to be needing a front tire soon, by the way.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Sorry. I'm on super secret money probation so I can't buy it. If only a couple of months sooner...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts