Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo, I want every ass in the northeast on a motorcycle seat today!!!! Everyone that can ride...........RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE MAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!! :motorcycl

...on my way to the garage right now. :rockon:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Today is my last day at work before a week of vacation. I'm gonna try to fire up my Vulcan and see if I can get a ride in before the week ends! The best part about this week is that a LOT of people go to the beach, so the city feels all deserted, which I LOVE, especially if I'm riding.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
yup. it 63* right now. with a high of 72*, sunny with no chance of rain. a motorcycle just went by as I'm typing this post. I plan to take a very long ride today and also check out the Grand Opening of Great Lakes Outdoor Supply's New "Mega Store", that opens today! see how sometimes things just all come together. "I love it when a plan comes together!" as the guy form the "A"-Team always said. after I'm done with this post, I'm heading to the garage! BUT! that is as far as I can go!.........
wife is jacked up! big time! I mean not only is her back jacked, but she came down with strep throat too! nobody else is home, so that leaves me. I'm the one that has to say home and watch the wife. the best I can do it go to the garage and monkey around. maybe I'll do some yard work or something. hell, most likely, I'll just crank the stereo, crack some beers and have a "garage party" of one! :doh:
yup, life is good. WTF?! :confused:.........just an other "Kick in the Balls" for old Ruger! BLAST! :(

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Reactions: ruger

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
hell yeah! when life kicks old Ruger in the balls, Ruger takes it and kicks life right back in the balls! lol

after ass-kicking day of yard work and just enjoying being outside............
the "garage party" has started! with "MotorHead" cranking out of the speakers, I crack open (my first of many) Yuengling (R)Oktoberfest! (yup, I still got some left! hee hee. yum!) as I fire up the grill for some dinner, the stereo cracks out some "Suicidal Tendencies"-"Choosing My Own Way of Life"! it just seems fitting. :rockon: bottoms up!:beerchug:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
More Pedal Power please ! :):):)

Aren't you overdue to get one of your three bikes on the road ?

:smiley_th
3? Try 7.lol.the gs I was working on decided the cdi box didn't wanna work no more.got no spark.I have another harness with one on it just gotta find it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I as tied up all day doin serious stuff fer a change....might take a ride to merc's in a few.....its 66 here now....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
For all of you who are riding...I hate you all! That's not true...I can't hate you...but I am certainly envious. The weather here has been perfect for riding for the whole month that my bike has been waiting for parts. *sigh*

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i said the hell with work and went riding, gonna do the same thing sunday.....

·
4,508 Posts
For all of you who are riding...I hate you all! That's not true...I can't hate you...but I am certainly envious. The weather here has been perfect for riding for the whole month that my bike has been waiting for parts. *sigh*
....that puts you in the boat with ODD, who has seven non-running bikes.....and still under pedal power.

:smiley_th

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts

·
4,508 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
while i was out and about saturday i stopped by the local harley open house. came across a trike that i remember seeing in a mock up state 7 years ago. gonna be 80 degrees and sunny skys today so i think a ride tp beaver springs dragstrip is in order.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Beautiful in the mid 70s today, bikes all over....I decided to get some work done on floorboards I promised instead....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Beautiful in the mid 70s today, bikes all over....I decided to get some work done on floorboards I promised instead....
Wish I had a bike running today, brother.would have stopped by to see ya.my club got an invite to another club's party today in Wappingers Falls and I had to drive the chase truck.if my bike was running I woulda left after the party and stopped and spent the night.but got some bonding with the brothers today and even though I didn't ride had a good day.only drawback is my brother John (tough ass bastard) almost went down before Walton, about 20 miles into the run and twisted his leg pretty good.wouldn't go home wanted to stay on the run but he was hurting.he has a gilroy Indian(2002? I think) with floorboards and a heal and toe shifter.on the trip back his leg was going numb and was hard to shift.wouldn't put the bike on the truck and nobody was riding his bike.we split up in Delhi and Prez followed him home.I guess he made it okay cause Prez flew by my house a few minutes ago laying on the horn

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
856 Posts
Spent most of the day bolting on the new stuff for the 900. Engine guard, light bar, sissy bar and luggage rack. Got out for a little bit after that. Was a beautiful day today (Sunday) though. Took a nice little 300 mile ride around. Looking like I might be doing my initial break-in oil change a lot sooner then I initially expected.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I changed her oil last weekend, tried synthetic, diggin' it so far. I was out all this weekend. I ended up in Milford (I think), quite a distance from my house. There was a tiny lil ma and pop shop selling seeds in the corner of a tiny little mountain town. I saw a hundred year old lady outside in an apron tending a smoker. I stopped and had a plate of the best damn ribs I've ever had in my life for 3 bucks. "We'll be here every Saturday from now on," she says. "Awesome!" I reply, "except ahhhhhh," I look around, "I have no idea where 'here' is!" LOL!!! :D

After quite the trek I made it home and threw the Jul on the back. We stopped at "The Landslide Saloon" for a beer. Ended up shootin' pool for a couple hours, then made the trek back home. Just a really fun, really beautiful day. I haven't shot pool in ages...

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
well, the wife was feeling a lot better on Sunday. so I took to the road! took a nice long ride and had a little mishap too. nothing big or bad, but it does involve the need for a new pair a boots. lol anyways, I finally got to get a good test for my, new to me, Mustang seat. put over 120+ miles on the bike. temps were in the high 70's.

now, for the Heads up! temps here this morning in the high 60's that was at 6:00am. now it raining and the temps are falling they are calling for snow tomorrow! 1"-2" of the white stuff and temps in the high 20's to low 30's. so you know what that means for all you East of me........you're next! lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts