Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I have been on a ride with close to 7000 bikes, that is impressive.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Woo Hoo!!! 7000!!!:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:
That's LOTs of beer if we'd all have a party!!

Welcome to all the new members who've put us to the 7000 mark!!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
I wonder how many actual active members we have, posts within the last 6 months.

·
Registered
56 Posts
im part of that 1000 from 6 to 7 I feel SPECIAL

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Congratulations fellow Vulcaneers. This is a great forum and supportive little family here. Help and encouragement for members with tech questions is only the begining. There is much love and support expressed for those going through health problems, and other personal challenges.

I joined just over a year ago, in August 2008, when we numbered something under 5000. Is there any way to know what an individuals membership number is? I have not been able to find mine. I believe it is on the Honda Aero forum, that the profile window shows their membership number.

·
Simple Solutions
965 Posts
Congratulations fellow Vulcaneers. This is a great forum and supportive little family here. Help and encouragement for members with tech questions is only the begining. There is much love and support expressed for those going through health problems, and other personal challenges.

I joined just over a year ago, in August 2008, when we numbered something under 5000. Is there any way to know what an individuals membership number is? I have not been able to find mine. I believe it is on the Honda Aero forum, that the profile window shows their membership number.
click on yor name and goto your profile up in the web adresss there is a number at the end min happens to be 4629 i typed in 4630 in that spot ant it took me to someone with a close joindate im willing to bet this is your account number or user number

·
Simple Solutions
965 Posts
I see we have all these people.... the questions i have are; How many vn700/750 were made? and how many are on the road today??

Keep the rubber side down and ride safe!!!:beerchug:

·
Registered
668 Posts
:beerchug::beerchug: NICE!!!

indeed!!! 7000 vulcans riding together would be sweet :motorcycl

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
click on yor name and goto your profile up in the web adresss there is a number at the end min happens to be 4629 i typed in 4630 in that spot ant it took me to someone with a close joindate im willing to bet this is your account number or user number
Thanks seebeeare.
I see that I am #5094, :eek:so my memory of being under 5000 is faulty. The home page was probably still congratulating us on breaking 4,000 and DMAG had not updated it yet. That`s the only explanation I can think of.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I checked the number thing. I am 4393. Then for the number of 750's manufactured? Just imagine, from the first VN700 to roll off the line in 1983 (according to questionable sources) to the last to roll off the line in 2006. Now imagine if they were all still on the road. CONGRATS ON 7000!!!!!

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Thanks seebeeare.
I see that I am #5094, :eek:so my memory of being under 5000 is faulty. The home page was probably still congratulating us on breaking 4,000 and DMAG had not updated it yet. That`s the only explanation I can think of.
Well there could have been 94 Spammers before you *L* They get a count too and I don't believe it is reset when we boot them.
Oh and for the record.. I'm #23
That's a LOT of oil and tire threads!

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I'm here from the very early days too (over 5 years ago) Member #7.
Been having a great time here since then!!

·
Expert Advice Giver
152 Posts
This really is a great site. I believe we can all agree the collective knowledge (Borg Reference) here is priceless.

Looks like I am in the 4200's. You guys that were here from the beginning, did you post quick replies with a chisel and rock?

·
Registered
273 Posts
:wow: 7000! Us and rabbits now have something in common:beerchug:

Wonder how long till 8000?:p

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
There are a lot of inactive members. When you look through member searches you'll see lots of members with "0" posts. Probably a lot of lurkers, and of course the spammers. I was surprised (a little) to find that Texas has the most members at just over 130. We should have the most with the size of the state and our weather, but it wouldn't have surprised me if Pennsylvania would have topped the list with all the active members there. They're a close second. It drops way down from #2, maybe Florida... Surprisingly, California is way down the list...

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Great to see the membership continue to grow. As people constantly move along, it's great to see this site grow.

From when Tim and Dianna joined in June of 04 as single digit members to May of 06 when I joined as number 828, looked what happened since then.

In a little over 3 years, membership grew by over 6,000! Keep up the good work.

Jon

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
I'm #954. Has it really been that long? Wow! Lots of good stuff here.

Next question, who has the newest bike with the most miles? I'm probably a contender: 4 years, 45000 miles. :motorcycl

1 - 20 of 37 Posts