Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the temp reached 60 degrees today, and I cant get the 750 out of the shed because there are still a few inches of snow on the ground. Twas a good day for a spin.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
62F tommorow, followed by week of rain.

i think i'm geting sick already and tommorow it will probably be even worse so i might not be able to get to work. lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
62 degrees here in Jersey yesterday! I took a ride to Long Valley and Tewksbury, throught the winding hills. Tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice, so I may take the bike to work...my co-workers will get a kick out of that!

·
Registered
97 Posts
It's a chilly 80 degrees here today. Can you say going "home" for lunch to acquire alternate form of transportation? Yeeeehaawwww!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yesterday a high of 82 to day 81 OMG Spring has sprung in northern California!

And my bike is in peices :(

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
63 this morning with a max of 79-82. Guess what I took to work this morning!!!:motorcycl

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
And my bike is in peices :(
Mine too :doh: And it's just above 70º here today.
You folks just gotta rub it in, don't ya !!?? LOL

Maybe I should ride the dirtbike to work !! :smiley_th

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
75 in Chicago, I'm on 2 wheels YYEEE HHHHAAAAAA

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
We're practically in a drought, so I guess the rain we've had for the last 2 days is needed, but now I'm itching to get out and ride again....:motorcycl

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
I'm with you Steve! It's hard not to be selfish when your bike is all cleaned up and ready to ride. I might ride tomorrow if the roads dry up today, then it's supposed to rain Friday again. That's cool. It's getting desperate around here with the water tables etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts