1,766 Posts
That's great!!

We are our own best support group.

Congrats to everyone!

Jon

·
Addicted to Projects
545 Posts

Can't think of a better way of saying it!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
You are only a few days behind the 6,000th member, to anounce it D-Mag, so we will forgive you! You are way ahead of the delay in announcing the 5,000th member a few months ago. :smiley_th Everything is good.

Let`s hear three cheers for all the members who make this the best danged forum on the net. Hip, hip, hooray! :rockon::rockon:

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Here we go, again on our own... Down the only road we've ever knooown.
My vulcan's, the best bike on the road... Kick'n the @$$ of those to SloW!....

Congrats to us all for keeping this a Great Site!

·
Registered
950 Posts
I love the logo you got there. i might wear that i pride. now just to find someone to apply patches to leather and not ruin it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Electric reunion?

How can we have an ELECTRIC REUNION from all active members? Everyone just answer a role call? Good going on info and operations of VN750 FORUM. Amsoil Man

·
Registered
20 Posts
I must say, that is pretty darn cool

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I must say, that is pretty darn cool
JAX!!! Haven't seen you here in about 4 years!! Glad you're still around.
How've ya been??

·
Registered
20 Posts
JAX!!! Haven't seen you here in about 4 years!! Glad you're still around.
How've ya been??
thankx, I am doing fine... Riding as often as we can.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Hey folks, I see that we are sitting at 6,982 members right now. We are going to top 7,000 in the next day or two. This last thousand only took about 8 months. Congrats to all who make this such a great forum.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Another 1000 down, and 1000's more to follow!!!

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
Are we counting the ones that join just to SPAM?????

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Are we counting the ones that join just to SPAM?????
Not sure if once a spammer is banned that they are removed from the count or not, but I would think so.
There are about 4347 members who've never posted though. Would be nice to hear from some of them atleast once.

·
Registered
950 Posts
How many of that 7000 are actually active? I know the Ninja 250 forum I'm on, boots people once a year. Once a year the admins go through the list. If you haven't posted in 6? months they boot them. I got booted, I was pissed. I had alot of pics on there. It nice cuz it keeps the servers freed up. But doing it at the end of the winter time was kinda lame, cuz alot of people aren't really thinkin bout bikes during the winter. So they might not be on for 6 months.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts