·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
5001 when I checked, once I got to work!!!:beerchug:

6,000 is next!! :smiley_th

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
I am glad to be a part of that last 1000!!!!! wooo hooooooo!!!!!!

·
. . "Boricua" Rider . .
133 Posts
5k !!!

I think its time to change Post Title to 5K, yeah!
Proud to be one of 'em.

Long Live vn750.com!

:beerchug:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
It seems like there used to be somewhere on here where you could see what number member you were. I can't find it now. Anybody know?
Put your cursor over your name in any post and right click. Then hit properties.
The number at the end of the URL address is your member number.....

Reactions: fergy

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hyper, how do you know these things??? And is that your number? 7? I am not worthy (#962)... lol
Someone else posted how to do that quite awhile ago. You can see anyones member # like that.
And yep, I'm VN750.com #7 (and VROC #24567)

And Cindy, what do ya mean, NOT worthy???? With all you've done for this group??!! :beerchug:
You're worthy and then some!!! :smiley_th

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats on the milestone. I'm not too surprised at the accomplishment because this site rocks! :rockon:

With all the great info everyone has shared and the quality of the members I can't see why any rider (whether vn750 or not) wouldn't come here.

Keep up the great work everybody. :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
You must be lucky to be #7! That's pretty cool, and I was a little shocked at first but it didn't take much thinking to realize that the early number you have mirrors your knowledge and experience with the 750! You are a credit to this group!:beerchug:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
You must be lucky to be #7! That's pretty cool, and I was a little shocked at first but it didn't take much thinking to realize that the early number you have mirrors your knowledge and experience with the 750! You are a credit to this group!:beerchug:

It's a team effort, Fergy.
This is my first streetbike. I got lucky that this site was started around the same time I got the bike. Most of what I knew before I got it was dirtbikes. Similar, yet different.
And even with the lucky #7, I think it was more than a few months before I made my first post here :doh:

If it weren't for this wonderful group of members (as well as the Yahoo group), I wouldn't know 3/4 of what I do now about the Vulcan. :smiley_th

I'm just an occasional deliverer of knowledge already shared.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
5158 members, you reckon we'll hit 6000 before they change the homepage to 5000. I figured they would be right on that cause 5000 seems like a good round number, like an anniversary number. wonder how many possible members there could be, meaning how many vulcans were produced in all these years.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
and to add. I belong to a fordtruckenthusiasts forum, and a chrysler forum. the ford one isnt too bad, chrysler has little help or information but I have never seen a forum with as much FREE help and FAST help and friendlier people than the vn750 forum PERIOD. this site is awesome and so is everyone here. I am glad to be a part of it and hope I can help anyway I can. this is one of the first sites I go to everyday after I check my email just to see if anything is new or if I can help in any way.

·
jetpilot
74 Posts
DMAG,
When you have a group as wonderful as the VN750 it's only natural that it attracts nothing but 4,000 good people!! This is awesome and I am proud to say I am a member.
Thanks,:smiley_th

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I belong to a fordtruckenthusiasts forum,
I belonged to that group for awhile too. (Had a Mazda Navajo, same as an Explorer)
Not a bad group, but this one certaily does beat it without a doubt!!!!

·
Louder IS better!
289 Posts
I have signed up for alot of forums for a few of my cars, but this one is the only one i have ever been active on for more than a day or two. On the others it seemed like if you weren't an original member you were ignored. When they did answer a question it was weeks after I asked and I had already figured it out on my own. This bein my first bike and bein 7 hrs away from my dad (great with cars and bikes) I'm glad i found this site! Thanx to everyone on the site!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Time to update the HEADLINE to 5000 members!

I keep waiting for the Headline to change to 5000 members! As I see this morning we are at 5211. Ah well, summer holidays are over and pretty soon the powers that be will notice this small oversight, and all will be made right.

·
Registered
707 Posts
hahahahah they should just wait till 6000..... hahah im a member of a few forums and ive come to realize that the motorcycle ones.... (VN750 and Katriders) are the friendliest and and have the most insight on things..... and quickest responces too.... glad to be part of the family..

41 - 60 of 60 Posts