Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/4444119363.html

1994 Kawasaki Vulcan 750
750cc, DOHC, V-type 2 cylinder, 4 stroke, liquid cooled engine; Shaft driven; Electric starter
3237 original miles
Has not been started/ ridden in over 10 years; Needs new battery; Bike has been garaged entire life.
Left rear turn signal light stem is broken.
$700 OBO.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I wish I had the money to save it.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If my back wasn't killing me, I'd already be on the way with the trailer. OBO should be good for at least $100 off if there's no mad rush of buyers.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
I've got peeps in Cincinnati........I'm all over it! lol I'll just send them some $ and have them pick it up for me. lol.......yeah, right! like that is going to happen. thing is, I'll be right in that area in 2 weeks! blast!

so, it's not been started in 10 years......so how much $ and time will it take to get it back on the road?

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
I have the cash now and would buy that in a second if I could get there. That HWY 129, that's not like the 8 mile is it :)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's sure to need the carbs trenched out with a Rotorooter, no biggie. Just as long as the cylinders aren't rusted, garage looks pretty clean and dry though and the chrome doesn't look rusted in the pics. Tires are probably 20 years old.

I'd bring it in, do the carbs and check out the usual stuff. She looks pretty mint.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Like I said: if I had the cash or access to the cash I'd be all over it! I love bringing these back from the brink.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Like I said: if I had the cash or access to the cash I'd be all over it! I love bringing these back from the brink.
ok, here's the deal M_Angell......I'll come up with the cash to buy it, you go get it and do all the work to bring it back to life. :beerchug:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Well damn, looks like somebody already snatched it up. Was all ready to take a trip tomorrow after work. lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm interested but it will be awhile before I can get enough time off from work to travel to Cincinnati.

If you still have it in June let me know and we should be able to work something out.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
I'm interested but it will be awhile before I can get enough time off from work to travel to Cincinnati.

If you still have it in June let me know and we should be able to work something out.
Ndr said it looks like it is sold

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts