Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year, everyone!

ok, now that is out of the way, let's get down to business......

being the first day of the new year, who has any plans for trips this year? be it solo or gatherings, lets hear it.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Strange Days,maybe going to Catskill Mountain thunder,just Saturday, not the whole weekend,maybe the Harley Rendezvous (will be my second time going on a goldwing) meeting up with some cool ass people in the middle of Pennsyltuky...

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one of my wife's cousin has already asked us (again), to take a 1-2 week trip/ride up to Mane this summer.

ah yeah, that is not going to happen.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
one of my wife's cousin has already asked us (again), to take a 1-2 week trip/ride up to Mane this summer.

ah yeah, that is not going to happen.
would be a great ride,though

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
june trip to Arlington national Cemetery,September trip to western Pa for the Flight 93 memorial and Kinsou Bridge

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Summer tour of the eastern mountains, Spruce Knob, Seneca Rocks, Blackwater Falls, Dolly Sods, etc. Maybe get a pic with the waffle rock and the bike at Randolph Lake. Might have to do 2 days with a motel in between, it's quite a safari for this old dude on a bike. If I went in the Fall, I'd have to take the car, fair chance of hitting a full-on blizzard on the mountaintop at that time of year, already did that once, was fun though.

For New Year's, I threw a kidney stone! yay I wouldn't recommend it.

·
2,528 Posts
A few rides down to Lee's Landing MD, and thinking about Ocean City bike week one of these years.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is anyone is in the east bay? Like to get together for a cruise and to go over the bike some would be great.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Is anyone is in the east bay? Like to get together for a cruise and to go over the bike some would be great.
don't know how close Dana Point is to you,but Thtanner lives there

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Heading north to mid Michigan, then day trips to each coast. possibly 6 other riders. Maybe a PA trip as well.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'm fixing to plan a trip from Florida up to the Tail of the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway up near NC & TN. Just gotta see if my dad will be good to ride after his recent motorcycle crash and whether or not I can get my buddies to get off their asses and get in the saddle to actually ride...

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I would like to make the Rolling Thunder weekend in DC, still haven't made it to Laconia Bike week, and Strange Days is possible for the day. I would like to make it down to Ocean City MD and Wildwood NJ for their bike weeks. And of coarse if the Buckeye Bunch is up for another weekend trip on PA, I am open to it (as long as I get an actual room this time).

Sad to say, but since I lost my riding buddy Wolfie, and now it seems less and less people are in my area to ride with on weekends and short trips, it isn't as much fun to go riding as it used to be.....at least not when you go it alone. Merc is now in Boston, and Nitro is busy with his new house..they were the closest ones to where I live.
so I hope to meet up with old friends from here and maybe some new ones.

If anyone is in the Northern NJ/NY/PA area and would like to plan a ride, let me know.
:motorcycl

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Laconia would be cool,Anthony. I'll also try to get down to Jersey this summer.we also should do a winter meet and greet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
don't know how close Dana Point is to you,but Thtanner lives there

Looked it up the other day, I believe it was a 6.5hr drive. Stupid California wish I still lived in jersey. Though can't complain about the weathe.

Reactions: DACataldo

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hoping to take a trip to SC the end of the month. My bro has a box trailer he tows down,and the only way I'll go if he takes my bike. So hope this crazy snow clears up down there.The only.thing I'll have to pay for is the gas in my tank.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hoping to take a trip to SC the end of the month. My bro has a box trailer he tows down,and the only way I'll go if he takes my bike. So hope this crazy snow clears up down there.The only.thing I'll have to pay for is the gas in my tank.
nice! :smiley_th

keep us updated on this.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Laconia would be cool,Anthony. I'll also try to get down to Jersey this summer.we also should do a winter meet and greet.

I was thinking the same thing about the winter meet up...usually in January every year....
I was locked out of my VN750 account for months and no reason why....it took until yesterday to get my password reset so I haven't been on to plan anything.
I was hoping someone would start a thread and see who is willing to show up.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
I was thinking the same thing about the winter meet up...usually in January every year....
I was locked out of my VN750 account for months and no reason why....it took until yesterday to get my password reset so I haven't been on to plan anything.
I was planning on it.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
just posted up a thread

Reactions: kc2dgq
1 - 19 of 19 Posts