Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, it's May 1st and you know what that means!.........well, if you don't, that's ok. I gonna tell you anyways. lol

it's the start of......

The "Ride 'N' Roll Summer Long Dice Run" in Ohio, it takes place from May 1st - October 1st, 2014. The goal is to go to as many stops as possible before the start of October! At each stop, you roll/slam two electronic die to get a total score. The highest scorer wins BIG $$$ (last year's was $5K!) At some spots, there are secret drawings, in which you could win $ or other prizes. If you complete all the locations, you get a Finisher's Pin!

For more information, visit: www.ridinon.com/special/ridenroll.htm

the wife and I had to cut it short last year. out of 182 stops, we rolled the dice at 94 of them. it was a real blast! :beerchug:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
the wife and I planed on signing up at the Hocking Hills Motorcycle Ranch. But not only was there no Ridin’On magazines, "M" had not gotten her passports and sign up stuff either.
So, it just happens that up in Columbus, Oh., the Iron Pony, was having a Victory demo ride weekend. We made plans to meet up with Kanuck69 and wife (aka "6 of 9"), Firetire2, and rbauze at the Iron Pony on Sunday, so we could all take some Victorys for some demo rides. the wife got to ride the “Judge”. This is the Victory that she really likes the looks and feel of. I wanted to ride the (new for 2015) “Gunner”, but Firetire2 beat me to it and I never got to ride. While I was waiting for them all to come back, I looked high and low, but I just couldn't find any Ridin’ On magazines anywhere!
Once they got back we went and signed up for the Ride ‘N’ Roll dice run. Now, we believe that the dice at at the Iron Pony are “defective”. Three of us (6 of 9, my wife and I) signed up and the same time and each one of us rolled a “6” and then a “1” on the same dice all three times in a row! Kanuck69 and rbauze were the 4th & 5th rollers with our group but I don’t know what they rolled yet.

hey Kanuck69 and rbuze, what the heck did you guys roll for the Iron Pony?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I got a 5 & 6.
by the way, just so you know.......the next time you go to Quaker Steak & Lube, take your "passport" and you can get 15% off of food! yumm!

also, RJ texted the wife today and said that we were in this month's copy of Ridin' On Magazine. how cool it that?!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
by the way, just so you know.......the next time you go to Quaker Steak & Lube, take your "passport" and you can get 15% off of food! yumm!

also, RJ texted the wife today and said that we were in this month's copy of Ridin' On Magazine. how cool it that?!
I thought I saw your picture on the local Post Office wall ,but I didn't rat you out. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
cool. maybe I turn myself in and collect the $! lol doh!
Then wifey could pay cash for that Judge,sounds like a plan :rolleyes:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
update......well, the wife and I are not doing too well on this......we have something like only 20 stops made. we are hoping to add a few next weekend with the "Iron Maiden run". man, we have got to get busy and start riding! lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, I just got an email from Kanuck69 telling me that he and 6 of 9 (his wife), have hit more that 50 stops this year! blast! I just counted how many stops the wife and I have made. we have made only 58 stops! man we suck! lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
the wife and I took full advantage of the nice weather yesterday. we left the house around 10:00am and didn't return until around 8:30pm. in all that time we only hit 5 stops on the RNR dice run. but we did end up putting 275 miles on the bikes. in our travels we stopped by Hinkley Park and checked out some of the hiking trails that they have. we will be back with our hiking boots! also, we stopped by one of my favorite stores, "Fin Feather Fur" in Ashland, Ohio.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts