Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just released.......Yuengling Oktoberfest! :pepper:

I'll start stocking up now. woo hoo! so, that means not only will I'll be bringing up some .22LR ammo for M_Angel, but I'll be bringing up some
Yuengling Oktoberfest for Birddog (and of course, me too) ! :pepper:

so there you go Birddog, you're in luck. :beerchug:

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
mmmmm

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Woot! But I am not sure if I'll be able to bring a rifle or not right now, still gotta find someone to watch my pup.

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
I'll bring one lower and a few uppers ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Woo Hoo! Love any October fest. Don't weigh yourself down too much.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woot! But I am not sure if I'll be able to bring a rifle or not right now, still gotta find someone to watch my pup.
no matter. the ammo I'm bringing ya, is for to shoot whenever. not just for that weekend. to tell the truth, I'm not really sure when I'm going to have time to shoot while I'm up there. Birddog has SO many things for us all to do and we have SO little time. trust me, I know how these things go. time flies by!

and Birddog, don't you worry about me weighting myself down. I've got to bring beer anyways. lol I know I can get at least a 6-pack on the bike without a problem. but I'm gonna see if I can't get a 12-pack on it. I should be able to get a 6-pack in each saddlebag.:rockon:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Dude..backpack.
dude....I don't have that much .22lr ammo and it really doesn't take up that much room. :doh: lol

there is no room for a backpack when I ride. I have a cooler on the back of seat for a nice cool back rest.

now it Blaine was going, he has a trailer for the back of his motorcycle or should I call it a "portable cooler" on wheels. not only could I bring a few cases, but they would be ice cold too! lol

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Lol backpack for beer

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
...aaaand now you've commited to bringing at least a case of beer in your trunk.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Picked up a case on our way back from our meet up. Lager light. Pretty good. May have to make another run for the October fest. :motorcycl

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Picked up a case on our way back from our meet up. Lager light. Pretty good. May have to make another run for the October fest. :motorcycl
no way! stay the hell away from my Oktoberfest! that's all I need, for all you peeps from MI., coming down and buying up all the Oktoberfest! it's hard enought for me to get my hands on it and I stinking live in Ohio! lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You want a good octoberfest, try Kitchener Ontario (Canada).
It's German founded & they do one hell of an octoberfest!
can't get there from here.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BLAST!!! THEY LIED!!!!!!

the wife and I stopped by the store today to pick up some Yuengling Oktoberfest, but they didn't have any! don't worry, they advertised that they had it and that is WAS released! we also called another beer store (one of the best in Ohio) and they didn't have any either (at least not yet). :(:(:(

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts