Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, it's almost May 1st. and you know what that means, it's time for the ridin n rolling to start....

The Ride 'N' Roll Summer Long Dice Run Ohio will take place from May 1st - October 1st, 2013. The goal is to go to as many stops as possible before the start of October! At each stop, you roll/slam two electronic die to get a total score. The highest scorer wins BIG $$$ (last year's was $5K!) At some spots, there are secret drawings, in which you could win $ or other prizes. If you complete all the locations, you get a Finisher's Pin!

For more information, visit: www.ridinon.com/special/ridenroll.htm

if you clink on the link, it's for last years dice run. this years list of stop will not be out until May 1st. also, if you on that site if you click on were it says "tools", it show you a map of all of last years stops.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Getting a bit excited about the 2013 riding season? So am I!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting a bit excited about the 2013 riding season? So am I!
must have been all the talking Saturday night about the Iron Maiden Run and Ohio Bike Week! lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOO HOO! I got the heads up on this years list a day early! this years list is on line on the Ridin on web site.

this year there are 182 stops. hmm, I wounder if maybe we will hit them all this year?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we just got back form Quaker Steak & Lube's bike night, where we not only picked up our May issue of Ridin On, but we got our "passports" too! and so it begins. lol I rolled a 5, and the wife got snake eyes. hee. hee. guess who was buying the beers? not me! lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
update;

the wife and I have hit over 50 stops after this last weekend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts