Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

are you going? if so, what are your lodging plans?

• yes. I'll be there.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • no. sorry I can't make it.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • maybe. too soon to know for sure.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • planning on camping.

• planning on staying at a Motel.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • planning on staying at a cabin/Lodge

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • planning on staying at other.

• not sure yet, too soon to tell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here's the poll for this years Gathering. this is to help denny6006 get an idea of haw many people plan on going and to help him plan for Lodging.

as you can see, you may "vote" more than once. I have put 2 votes in for lodging because I am open to getting a Lodge/cabin with others or if that doesn't work out then I will go with a Motel.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Lol I had to vote the exact same way.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Well if I put in now it would probably change, so I'll wait till a bit later and do the poll then... I would like to know what is available also, I could/might camp or stay somewhere cabin/motel, you know whatever...lol... Sorry but that is about as far as I can say right now...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Well I think I'll probably do the motel bit, I just think I would rest better than camping...
Us old folks need our rest just to make it through the day...lol... So I'm goin aheads and puttin in the poll that I'll stay in a motel...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
After all this time I realized ,I hadn't replied to this .I just answered the poll with Yes and staying at a motel.

Seems as if Old Dog isn't the only one with CRS :doh:

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
I put in for maybe. Have to get the vacation approved but it should be no problem

1 - 8 of 8 Posts