Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

who will be coming to this years (2012) Hocking Hills Gathering?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK people, we are trying to find a place to have this "Gathering" and we REALLY need to have a good head count. this way we can book the right place that has enough room for everyone. so here we go.....

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
OK people, we are trying to find a place to have this "Gathering" and we REALLY need to have a good head count. this way we can book the right place that has enough room for everyone. so here we go.....
at least me and another one who is not a member on here and hopefully one more,forget Charlie Sheene count my vote as 2 1/2 men!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
I will be there, bringin the wife this year too I do believe!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great! we are up to 6 1/2 people!

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
alright the vacation time got approved today put me down for 2 :)

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like we are up to 10 1/2 people!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'll make 11....and a half?!?

Yep, the bike is back on the road again. No problems this year. (Note my extreme confidence).

I hope, I hope, I hope (fingers crossed...little beads of sweat forming on brow...)

EGADS...THE PRESSURE!!!!!

John

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
looks like we are up to 10 1/2 people!
do you have list of people that were there last year? Member names,if you send it to me,I will get a pm to each one and maybe give them this link,so they can let you know what their plans are,although i think that 20 will be about the # ,unless some of the ones that couldn't make it last yr.can work it out.What do you think?

I'll show you and Patty some love and try to help what I can!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
do you have list of people that were there last year? Member names,if you send it to me,I will get a pm to each one and maybe give them this link,so they can let you know what their plans are,although i think that 20 will be about the # ,unless some of the ones that couldn't make it last yr.can work it out.What do you think?

I'll show you and Patty some love and try to help what I can!
HOLY KAW! you want me to send you a list of all the members names that showed up last year!!!!! I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday and you want me to do all that?! :doh: lol

not to worry, I get the list out to you real soon! great MORE work! thanks a lot denny! lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'll make 11....and a half?!?

Yep, the bike is back on the road again. No problems this year. (Note my extreme confidence).

I hope, I hope, I hope (fingers crossed...little beads of sweat forming on brow...)

EGADS...THE PRESSURE!!!!!

John
awesome! can't wait! so what you are saying is that you will be sticking around a little longer this time? lol I also am looking forward to riding with you this year

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
OK, denny here you go, here's a list of the 3 members that went last year and have not posted anything on here about this years gathering;

bj31702
lzzard

the rest of the people that came were form the Yahoo group.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
up to 12 1/2 people! I only counted firetire2 as 1 person. I do not know if you will be coming alone or with others.

also, we have 1 maybe. EasyRector. come on EZ-C, if you come, we will go for a group ride again! and maybe even a "poker run"! lol

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
hope this posts in a large pic, are we forgetting anyone?

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
lzzard has gotta come, someone get hold of him! he said he even found his pool stick to bring this year!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
OK, denny here you go, here's a list of the 3 members that went last year and have not posted anything on here about this years gathering;

bj31702
lzzard

the rest of the people that came were form the Yahoo group.
Patty can ask Justine on FB to have Blaine post up on here. Lizzard and the ones on yahoo will be tougher,I am not familiar with the yahoo group.here are the names I remember from last year
Blaine and Justine
Ruger aka Mark and Patty
John M
JIm "pick" Foster and his brother
Brian Wilburn"Wib"
Mike and Kelley Angell
Easy Rector "Charlie"
Jason and Misses "kanuck"
Fire tire and the Misses
Denny 6006
Harley Bob "Robert"Not a member but fun ,nonetheless"
Lizzard
there is a couple I am not seeing in that particular picture and I can't remember their names,They stayed in the Tipi next to the office she drove in and he rode his bike.and for the life of me I can't remember their names. and didn't one couple ride over Sat,that had to get back home and didn't get to Stay?

I think that accounts for the 22,plus didn't Fire tire bring his family ,a daughter and son? If put the correct names with the Faces it will be a miracle...well a highly unusual occurrence at least!

There, I saved you some work,hah,lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Patty can ask Justine on FB to have Blaine post up on here. Lizzard and the ones on yahoo will be tougher,I am not familiar with the yahoo group.here are the names I remember from last year
Blaine and Justine
Ruger aka Mark and Patty
John M
JIm "pick" Foster and his brother
Brian Wilburn"Wib"
Mike and Kelley Angell
Easy Rector "Charlie"
Jason and Misses "kanuck"
Fire tire and the Misses
Denny 6006
Harley Bob "Robert"Not a member but fun ,nonetheless"
Lizzard
there is a couple I am not seeing in that particular picture and I can't remember their names,They stayed in the Tipi next to the office she drove in and he rode his bike.and for the life of me I can't remember their names. and didn't one couple ride over Sat,that had to get back home and didn't get to Stay?

I think that accounts for the 22,plus didn't Fire tire bring his family ,a daughter and son? If put the correct names with the Faces it will be a miracle...well a highly unusual occurrence at least!

There, I saved you some work,hah,lol
ok, here's the ones you missed;
the couple that stayed in the Tipi next to the office were; Roger and Julie, form the Yahoo group
the couple that came up and visited on Saturday were; Mike and Pam, also from the Yahoo group. also they had just gotten married!
another person from the Yahoo group that came up Friday to the Millstone BBQ to have dinner with us all and came back on Saturday for the cookout at Boulders Edge, was; Ron, he lives in Little Hocking Oh.
Pick's brothers name is "Bob"
yes. firetire2, brought his family, wife and 2 kids.

and I did all that without looking at the pic! lol
by the way, not all the people are in that pic. I think Kanuck69 has the pic with everyone in it!

as for Blaine and Justine (aka The Master) lol, they are coming over tonight! so I will have post something.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
ok, here's the ones you missed;
the couple that stayed in the Tipi next to the office were; Roger and Julie, form the Yahoo group
the couple that came up and visited on Saturday were; Mike and Pam, also from the Yahoo group. also they had just gotten married!
another person from the Yahoo group that came up Friday to the Millstone BBQ to have dinner with us all and came back on Saturday for the cookout at Boulders Edge, was; Ron, he lives in Little Hocking Oh.
Pick's brothers name is "Bob"
yes. firetire2, brought his family, wife and 2 kids.

and I did all that without looking at the pic! lol
Bam!!! we got it,now who is on the yahoo group that can contact them? and who do I need to contact?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Bam!!! we got it,now who is on the yahoo group that can contact them? and who do I need to contact?
sorry denny, I've updated that post. look again! lol

anyways I have posted 1 or 2 things over there on the Yahoo group about this years gathering. but the only person who replied was Pick.

ok, I just posted again over at Yahoo group about this years Gathering. we will see what happens.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
sorry denny, I've updated that post. look again! lol

anyways I have posted 1 or 2 things over there on the Yahoo group about this years gathering. but the only person who replied was Pick.
Oh well we will have fun anyway,have you heard from Fire Tire 2?
There was some talk last summer of someone wanting to get together up north do you suppose that has had any effect on the # of replies?

1 - 20 of 165 Posts