Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2006 VN 750 in excellent running condition. Has 33,000 miles on it, Very good condition Metzler 880 tires, new maintenance free gel cell battery, new cam chain valve tensioners, new kevlar clutch, new stator and new regulator, all new cylinger gaskets to repair a small coolant leak, all new fuel lines, all work done by Kawasaki dealer. Oil and filter changed every 2,000 miles since new, K & N air filters, rear splines lubed several times since new, rear gear case oil changed several times with synthetic lube, has windshield, engine guard, rear luggage rack, leather sadle bags, high intensity headlight bulb, battery volt meter, speed-o-meter cable lubed several tyimes, engine coolant changed several times, brake fluid replaced twice. Always use Ethanol free gas ( local station sells it ) , All work done at manufacturer listed intervals. Have log book on all repair work and maintenance done. Everything works perfect, nothing to do but ride. Selling due to age, I need to ride a small scooter. Asking $3,250,00 cash. Firm on that price. I spent a lot of money at the dealer to keep this bike in like new condition. It is worth every bit of my fair asking price. Bike located in the North Tampa Bay area ( Florida ) E-mail ... [email protected]

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Somebody is going to get a nice bike! I wish I had the money and lived a couple of thousand miles closer to you.
Just a couple of questions potential buyers may have.
Are the new cam chain tensioners the OEM automatic ACCTs from Kawasaki? or manual (MCCTs) from TOC?

Is the high intensity headlight bulb halogen or HID (High Intensity Discharge)?

Good luck with the sale. It is going to be a win-win deal for you and the buyer. :smiley_th

·
Registered
936 Posts
Blaze

Do you have any pics of the bike? People may want to see them

Also - just curious - what windshield do you have on the bike? I'm really considering getting one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts