Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 750cc for sale Brooklyn,NY 11234
Two tone red/ebony black. Excellent condition. Low mileage --15,483 original miles. Well maintained. Recent tune-up and oil change. Recent change of antifreeze. New K&N high flow air filter .
Custom Extras:
matching two tone front fender and gas tank, new handlebar grips, raised mirrors, external engine valve adjusters, two Michelin tires with 100 miles on them, 2 right angle tire valves for easy air fill, 1 year old battery, stainless steel floorboards, extended clutch foot peg , stainless steel kickstand platform(bike can't sink in sand or asphalt), saddlebags, larger stainless steel rear brake pedal, heavy duty stainless steel luggage rack(can hold 200 + lbs.), rear original map compartment available if you want to remove luggage rack, tool bag, windshield, Rolo Bad Boy air horn, chrome highway bars and foot pegs, Vance and Hines rumbling exhaust pipes, custom mono level seat(new seat remanufactured to raise up tall driver with long legs), removable soft seat cover, matching removable back rest cushion, Clymer manual, and Air Hawk seat cushion.
Ready to cruise. Excellent for tall rider. Great motorcycle for beginners as well. $3000 Firm. Cash only. No shipping. Only serious inquiries, please. No test ride without full cash and your Driver's License in my hands. Just cautious, nothing personal.
Thank you for looking :)

Attachments

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,365 Posts
Where? I don't see anything out of the ordinary but the frankenseat, which looks very comfortable :beerchug:

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Looks nice. Curious about "external engine valve adjusters"....

Can you explain?

(Vulcans have no valve adjusters I know of)
MCCTs

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Interesting. Joined the forum back in 2012 and during all that time had six posts and not a one of them was an introduction under the Newbie Check-In. Just saying it is interesting.

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Interesting. Joined the forum back in 2012 and during all that time had six posts and not a one of them was an introduction under the Newbie Check-In. Just saying it is interesting.
things that make ya go hmmmmm

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
LOL please say you aren't serious.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,958 Posts
Maybe that was before anyone here gave a rats ass if someone didn't post in the Newbie section? ;)

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Maybe that was before anyone here gave a rats ass if someone didn't post in the Newbie section? ;)
ahh...the good old days...back when we didn't give rat's asses cause we were so poor we ate them.nothing beats a good ole bowl of rat's asses.with lotsa hot sauce.and garlic.lightly dip them in a tempura batter and dip in flour.fry at 350°for 2.5 minutes.don't cook too long or they get chewy and taste like ass

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
3 points to the man in the questionable hat
sorry you're gonna have to help me with this points system.I can only count to five

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I doubt that we didn't give a rat's ass because I know this Newbie Check-In has been requested from as far back as when I joined. Newbie's were told about it.

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
I doubt that we didn't give a rat's ass because I know this Newbie Check-In has been requested from as far back as when I joined. Newbie's were told about it.
eh Tom give Knife some slack.In his old age he probably thinks his triumph is a vn😉

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
rut roh Raggy. that's two,count em,T...W...O... moderators teaming together.its a conspiracy. they're out to do what no man has done before.I guess this is a job for Speed Buggy.Vroom a zoom zoom.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts