Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it is time to move on to something bigger. I live in the Hot Springs, Arkansas area. I will try to post some pictures in the next several days. If anyone is interested, here are the details:

2006- 13,000 miles
Corbin Dual Touring Studded seat with backrest
Kuryakyn hand grips and foot pegs
Willie and Max SB707 saddle bags with studs and studded tool pouch
Floor boards
Yusa MFB
Kaw luggage rack, engine guard, saddle bags supports with turn signal relocation kit
Chrome headlight and turn signal visors
New tires on front and back (less than 100 miles on both)
V-Force windshield
http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/danield_015/

Plexifairing 3 windshield (mounted)
Back off brake light modulator

I still have the OEM seat and exhaust system and will throw them in at no additional costs. Bike has been garage kept and maintained (all receipts)
I am asking $4,000.00

I also have a cover for the bike and a clymers manual and title to the bike. NO PERSONAL CHECKS PLEASE. CASH OR MONEY ORDER PERFERRED.

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures

I'll try. I know it can be done. I took pictures with my digital camera and will get them transferred to a cd and download the pictures by Friday.

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
For

FOR SALE

2006- 13,000 miles
Corbin Dual Touring Studded seat with backrest ($600.00 value)
Floor boards
Yusa MFB
Kaw luggage rack, engine guard, saddle bags supports with turn signal relocation kit
V-Force windshield
Vance and Hines exhaust system

I still have the OEM seat and exhaust system. Anyone interested in either, they will be sole separately. Bike has been garage kept and maintained (all receipts)
I am asking $4,000.00

I also have a cover for the bike and a clymers manual and title to the bike. NO PERSONAL CHECKS PLEASE. CASH OR MONEY ORDER PERFERRED.

Pictures are posted on photobucket. Cannot seem to get the pictures to appear under the ad but still working on it.

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For sale

FOR SALE

2006- 13,000 miles
Corbin Dual Touring Studded seat with backrest ($600.00 value)
Floor boards
Yusa MFB
V-Force windshield
Vance and Hines exhaust system

I still have the OEM seat and exhaust system. Anyone interested in either, they will be sole separately. Bike has been garage kept and maintained (all receipts)
I am asking $4,000.00

Pictures are posted on photobucket. Cannot seem to get the pictures to appear under the ad but still working on it.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
the photo bucket link works on his post ,this is a sharp scooter here people,click on that link and see for yourself.

·
Registered
721 Posts
heck, if you are asking 4k, then I should be asking $1500!
that's a beautiFULL bike!

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since I have not had any offers on the bike, I have taken it the Greeson's Kawasaki in Hot Springs, Ark to try to sell on an co-signment. I would have to pay a 15% commission if they sell the bike. Come on folks. This is a sharp and clean bike with close to $1300.00 in extras and I am asking for $4,000.00 which is just $200.00 over retail. What is the problem with the bike? I have listed it in the local newspaper for three weeks, no calls. Anybody have any other suggestions on best way to sell other than ebay?

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
Just a thought or two..........

I have found in My 50+ years that an individuals bike is like the clothes in his closet.
To his taste but not necessarily to others.

You might have yours Too Tricked out for somebody else.

Since I have not had any offers on the bike, I have taken it the Greeson's Kawasaki in Hot Springs, Ark to try to sell on an co-signment. I would have to pay a 15% commission if they sell the bike. Come on folks. This is a sharp and clean bike with close to $1300.00 in extras and I am asking for $4,000.00 which is just $200.00 over retail. What is the problem with the bike? I have listed it in the local newspaper for three weeks, no calls. Anybody have any other suggestions on best way to sell other than ebay?

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
I just sent you a PM. My son is thinking about buying his first bike, and he will be in Fayetteville for the summer beginning Memorial Day Weekend. He may want to buy directly from you!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
It is a very nice looking bike, but as mentioned, maybe too much bling and farkle for some tastes.
I found my bike on www.kijiji.com ,one year ago today.

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, too much sparkle - I have removed the Corbin Seat and put the OEM seat back on. Price is still $4,000 but I will throw in the OEM exhaust in case you do not like the V&H exhaust system. OEM is complete and can be easily placed back on the bike when you removed the V&H exhaust.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Man...if I only had $4000 sitting around. :(

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes to selling the Corbin Seat separately but only if I sell the bike with the OEM seat on it. If I get no takers within the month I will put the Corbin Seat back on and keep the bike. I didn't know my bike was tricked out that much. Take off the Corbin Seat, saddlebags, windshield (basically take it back down to stock) and maybe gets some offers?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts