Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, thats right, I am selling my VN. I have to move some items to help pay some bills.

For those of you not familiar with it, its a 2005, approx 42k on it (little less really).
Ear shaved
VN900 seat
Cobalt Blue Metallic paint (which needs some work on tank and right side cover)
new dampers, rear tire, stator, front brakes this spring. Currently charges the AGM at 14.3 idling, with a MOSFET thats under the left cover.
LED's everywhere except headlight, headlight Warning light.
ALL nanny switches bypassed

it aint the prettiest bike out there, but I am not selling beauty here, this thing is reliable.

Looking for 1200 OBO. I can deliver within reasonable distance (will actually be ridden there).

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
I agree,it is sad that you and others have to sell your stuff to pay bills,especially medical ones. I've been trying to go to SC to visit my brother who is ailing. I don't think at that price it will last long. But if I get to. SC,I'll check. Anyway good luck.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think it "is" pretty. GL selling. Hope you find another when $$ allow.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its gone

Well, as of this afternoon, the VN750 is gone.. new owner is fairly local (about 8 miles) so I am sure I will be seeing it around

it will be missed

·
Registered
110 Posts
Glad You got the money. Sorry You had to give up the 05. Hope You find a good deal further on down the road. Bike or not don't leave the Forum!

Reactions: TR_Irish
1 - 7 of 7 Posts