Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. i'm a new member here. i have a 750 and need some parts, but wasn't sure whether to go to dealer or try to find some used parts. live in Salem, OR

Parts needed: gas tank, front fender, left air cleaner unit, headlight, speed-o casing & glass (speedo itself is in tack)

I want to save some $$, but also want quality parts too.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
There might be some here with parts, but if not, keep an eye out on eBay. Usually a lot of parts there.
And just so you know, everything you're looking for is the same for all years of the 750 Vulcan. Only difference would be color of painted pieces.

Also, what do you mean "speedo itself is in tach"??

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
intack = intact

Unfortunately the speedo is a one piece deal - you'll need to replace the whole unit. You could also try painting it as others have. Cycle Sports (the salem kaw shop) are idiots, with a shop like them there's no benefit of buying local. If you need parts fast in the future I highly recommend Taylor Kawasaki in woodburn. Sounds like most of what ya need is ebay type stuff.

Welcome to the group. I'm about 15 minutes south of ya.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I have a couple of spare front fenders (both deep blue - one is my paint job, the other OEM - I'd recommend the OEM) and the left air cleaner (housing, brackets, outer cover). Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

And welcome to the Forum!

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
bump up then lurk
Hmmm, this seems to be a spammer. I get over 23,000 Google hits on the name, mostly all forum profiles :doh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts