Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I have a 2005 bobber project that someone else started and I'm the lucky one to finish it. so far the front fork has been lowered and drag bars have been put on. The original seat was just shortened and modified. The biggest kill of the look is the ugly spray painted rear fender. IM WANTING YOUR IDEAS!!! on what to do for a rear fender to really give the bike a mean look. i had in mind of grinding oft the old license plate brackets and using some body filler and painting it to match.

I have a side view of the bike and a picture from the rear, its the bike on the far right in the first picture.

Attachments

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
I'd find a smaller seat myself.I am doing something similar.I like the stance
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
raise the front lower the back and go to tractor supply or northern tools and get a trailer fender with a flat top then mod it to the bike and throw a car tire on the back :smiley_th

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[QUOTE=OleDirtyDoc I like what you did with the back of the bike I'm gonna completely remove the rear fender and see if i can go that way with it. Otherwise I have been doing some looking around and Fleet Farm has trailer fenders that would look pretty good on the back. Im also going to Sport Wheels junkyard and do some thrifting.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
I cut some off of the front.will have to drill new holes.and fill a few as well.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Yep.I think I took about 5 or 6 inches offa it but best to line it up and check

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
I've studied on it,i think I would put a white led on the number plate,a small circular stop and tail on the guard, and a small wedge shaped,LED indicators on the edges of the rear guard. The indicators will mount flush and no fouling or hanging out,you could even paint there housings to hide them more when not in use.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts