Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2004 vn750 showing 37k miles. The engine was rebuilt last year but I have no paperwork to prove it. It has a nice Mustang seat, near new Metzler front tire , very very nice Dunlop elite rear tire, near new gel battery. The final drive was replaced with a used unit and the coupler was replaced with one that looks new (have pics). The bike rides fine and runs strong. It doesnt smoke or leak anything as far as I can tell (I have parked it on concrete so it would show). It is still a nice looking bike. Everything works on the bike including all lights. I have the clear Ga. title.

Now for the bad: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!

The fan relay in the junction box is bad so it has been wired to a switch (fused with no wires cut), you can replace the box and it will be stock again.
The front fender has been touched up (poorly) where a fork bag sat on it and rubbed through the paint.
The bike sat for a year after the engine build due to a bad final drive coupler (has been replaced). However the bike doesnt start until it turns over about three times cold, starts quickly warm. It prefers to idle with the choke on so I assume the carbs need going through.
I think the bike has too much top end noise like loose valve adjustment, sometimes it goes away so it may be the chain tensioner. I have not changed the oil so that and riding a while clear it up.

I am looking for $1800 out of it. It will also be listed locally. I may consider trades or trades plus cash.

SOLD Pending Funds to Romeo bravo 72

Attachments

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
His profile says Walland TN, so I assume there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts