·
Registered
277 Posts
And how much are you asking for it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
A guy I work with needed to sell it, so I bought it. I've spent the last month modding it out for the heck of it and now Im ready to sell it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bike. It looks just as good in person as the pics. Personally, I think that its one of, if not the best looking VN750 that I have ever seen. I personally ride a '99 Kawasaki green ZRX 1100. This 750 really isn't my style.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
just under 5,000 miles in excellent condition! Its rocking a mean streak seat, lower handlebars, new mirrors, grips, relocated horn, front mounted tool bag, new relocated rear signals. Really is sweet bike! Located in Cleveland, TN
Nice looking bike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Notice that the top rear seat mount (bolt through the fender) that you always see with these seat. I was able to hide that mounting bolt along with the wiring coming from the tail light and license plate light for an extremely clean install! I would like to note that all the wires that were cut and spliced for all the mods, including the horn relocation, were tied and heat shrunk back together. I did it right; absolutely no corners were cut!

Attachments

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
That's one pretty 750 ... Nice !

:smiley_th

1 - 13 of 13 Posts