Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I have a 2003 Vulcan 750 for sale with about 20,XXX miles. Has newly installed drag bars, custom mirrors, kuryakyn grips, and a full Vance and Hines exhaust system. The bike is in very good condition, looks and runs great. There is one issue though, the rear splines are shot. I still may fix the splines but i am seeing what someone will realistically pay for the bike AS IS. With that seeing said, make me an offer and we can take it from there. The bike is in Providence, Rhode Island. PM me with a offer Local pick up only.

Attachments

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Its under 300 to fix the bike. I doubt you'll get any reasonable offers before you do though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I understand that I wont get what the bike is really worth. I am open to considering all offers tho...and decide from there. I may sell for a low price just for the convenience...so lets see some offers!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,724 Posts
Yea I understand that I wont get what the bike is really worth. I am open to considering all offers tho...and decide from there. I may sell for a low price just for the convenience...so lets see some offers!
ok. so here's my "offer"....$1.00....hows that?

ok, yeah, I'm being a smartass. sorry. ;)

yeah, I understand and good luck with what ever you decide to do. :smiley_th

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
ok. so here's my "offer"....$1.00....hows that?

ok, yeah, I'm being a smartass. sorry. ;)

yeah, I understand and good luck with what ever you decide to do. :smiley_th
Smartass but honest. Since you can't ride the bike there may be other problems not mentioned.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Dude, get the splines fixed first. I doubt anyone will want to pay more than a few hundred bucks for the bike just so they have some money left to fix it themselves. Plus, any potential buyer won't get to test ride it which dramatically reduces your potential buyer market.

If money is an issue, just put back some every payday and keep checking ebay and here for a used unit + coupler.

·
2,521 Posts
I bought my 2002 for 1,000 with the same problem and fixed it for $150. Plan on selling it for around $2,200 when I'm ready.

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
Dude, fix it! A few hundred $ is worth thousands in thus case. Besides, you would have the option of keeping it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts