Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a tank for a 2003. Must be in pretty good shape and reasonably priced.
Thanks

·
Skankin' Vulcan
64 Posts
Lol good luck. I hope you're not in a hurry. It can be done, I found one in good condition on ebay for $80 but those deals don't come around too often. Keep your eyes open on there and Craigslist.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your tank would fit but i would like to find one off a 2003 so i don't have to paint it.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
The only difference other than paint of coarse, for all years is the vent tubing at the bottom of the tank....single tube for non-CA emissions and double tubes for CA models.

Getting a good tank with the correct colors might be a challenge....as long as you have time, one might pop up on Ebay or Craig's list eventually.

hopefully another member has on from a parts bike for you.
Good luck!

FYI:
according to the history in the Verses:

A # Year Tank colors Side cover
A19 2003 Red / Graystone L.V. Red

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Your being picky..... u want one just from a 2003 and in good condition and the correct paint..... lol.. good luck....

I have like 4 gas tanks i have bought on ebay, im doing different paint schemes on all of them.. one of them i am going to cut up and make bigger to hold more gas..
All of my gas tanks i got are all a bit different, one of them has two tubes, one has only one, and two others dont have tubes at all...lol but they all bolt right up and work...
They are from many various years and i think one of the is from California, which has different stuff, i think that is the tank with 2 tubes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts