1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a Smok'in deal if you in Oregon. Click Here

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Looks like it has cruiser pipes, that coupled with the luggage rack make a hell of a deal.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Holy smokes! That deal is almost worth the road trip. Wonder how much it would cost to ship a bike across the country lol

·
Registered
509 Posts
Cost to Ship

Anyone that is interested check with "uship.com".They will let little shippers bid on the job. I've used them and was satisfied. With both the service and the price.

Mcneuby

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Anyone that is interested check with "uship.com".They will let little shippers bid on the job. I've used them and was satisfied. With both the service and the price.

Mcneuby
aren't they the "Shipping Wars" company from the TV show?
As long as Jarrett doesn't show up it might be worth it....lol

At least you know Roy won't show up.

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Who are the members on this site who live out there? I know there are a few, I've seen their posts.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
GeezyRider and Slim are in Oregon.......

·
100% Black & White
136 Posts
why do I never find ads like that over here in the UK!! That's a steal at $200....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,201 Posts

·
Proud owner of 2 VN750s!
59 Posts
Hi guys! Big thanks to all of you, but especially Shark88 for posting the link to this bike. I actually reached out to the seller a few days ago and picked this bike up for $250! Quite the bargain, to say the least. It may have bent forks - waiting to find out for sure, but no biggie if so. I already swapped over the radiator guard, luggage rack and battery tender to my other 2001 VN750 that I had just bought a couple of weeks prior. Just waiting on a new throttle tube for the ISO grips to go on. So, thanks again guys! I'll post pics one I get a few more posts in...

Jeff

:motorcycl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts