Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 Kawasaki Vulcan 750...beautiful condition...garage kept...only 6800 miles....synthetic oil changed yearly....new front and rear Pirelli tires...eagle saddlebags....rear saddlebag...two year old gel battery...new NGK spark plugs...windshield....shaft drive was serviced ....half back rest....new inspection...was always professionally serviced by TWO JACKS cycle...include two helmets...starts up and runs like new...never dropped....serious considerations only....no joy riders...I'm in Northeast Pennsylvania... asking $3000.00 thanks...call me for more details if interested 570-855-5667

Attachments

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Lars....you been a member since 2007...we're right over here in Orange County NY and Sussex and Passaic NJ....ya shouldda hooked up with us....Im like 35 mins from you......ya SURE ya wanna sell it ????....

Dunno how old ya are, but ya may never get another.....I sold my last Harley 30 yrs ago....my life was miserable until 3 yrs ago when i got my Bessie....think carefully before ya sell....aint so easy to get back.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the encouragement to keep her...the bike is awesome...great condition...I ALWAYS took care of her...I just don't ride as much anymore, and so I finally said sell her to someone who will appreciate this classic well maintained bike..It will be sad to sell , but it will be good knowing someone will appreciate the bike and ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts