Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD as of 7/18/12

Folks, thanks for the kind words of encouragement and all the advice over the years. The bike sold locally so this posting is no longer for sale.

I'm selling my 2001 VN750 with about 7500 miles asking 2699 OBO. By the time it's sold it will have more because I'm still riding it. The bike is stock, but thanks to members here I did the splines at 2500 miles and found they had been greased from the factory but I put honda molly on them anyway. It has a new tire (put on at 7000 miles) on the back but the original is on the front. It also has a hard wired tender for the battery and I'm including the tender. I flushed the brake fluid and have always changed the oil for winter storage and fogged the cylinders with Kawi fogging oil.

I'm the second owner of the bike. I bought the bike in 2004 with 750 miles from a guy who bought it for his wife and then she decided she was happier as a passenger on his bike. It appeared that he kept it in the garage and I have always kept in my garage so it's in good shape. The only blemish on the bike are some tank paint bubbles which he said happened buffing it. I was skeptical at first, but it has not changed as long as I've owned it so I don't think it's rust.

Why am I selling, I'm now remarried and my wife has decided she likes to ride with me. Although it has the power we would like more room and a bigger ride.

Updated for pics, if you want more or higher res I can get them to you.

Attachments

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Sorry to hear the VN750 isn't going to cut it for you two-up, but it looks like somebody is going to get a well maintained bike for a fair price.

Best of luck with the sale, as it stands, it looks like a fair deal all around.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Yeppers, nice ride there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts