Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
You sure you want to sell the whole box for $10? There's quite a few things in there that are worth much more than that. The starter relay, the ignition coils, the front covers, the regulator/rectifier, the junction box. Even at $50 for the whole box, it's still a deal for someone. Just don't want you to short yourself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I seriously wish I had more than 35 bucks in my bank account right now... :doh:

I would probably take the fender, side covers, and the wheels and tires... my vn700 could really also use a clean motor, and 50 more CCs.

Sucks to be unemployed :(

If I had the cash I'd probably buy most of that really.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
PM sent on misc box.

You can't ever have enough misc crap.

·
Registered
52 Posts
kenny, I've pm'd you about the wheels and tires.

·
Intelligent Redneck
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You sure you want to sell the whole box for $10? There's quite a few things in there that are worth much more than that. The starter relay, the ignition coils, the front covers, the regulator/rectifier, the junction box. Even at $50 for the whole box, it's still a deal for someone. Just don't want you to short yourself.
I've already got the money I needed out of the bike. Now I'm just cleaning out the garage before I start tossing stuff in the recycle bin. I'm sure someone will have a better use for that stuff than me.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I seriously wish I had more than 35 bucks in my bank account right now...
I wish I had a bank account period, lol...I'd grab that trannysection in a hearbeat for my upcoming "Vulcan Trike" project....my buddy just told me I can use his MIG welder anttime I want...feeling evil...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Do you have all of the locks? I need them all. Ignition, gas cap, tool box and helmet locks. PO had drilled out the gas cap lock and the ignition switch key is different than the helmet locks.

·
Intelligent Redneck
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you have all of the locks? I need them all. Ignition, gas cap, tool box and helmet locks. PO had drilled out the gas cap lock and the ignition switch key is different than the helmet locks.
I only have what you see in the pics. Locks are long gone.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
ok, on the privacy settings, I changed from everyone to friends.
Will that work ? Confused on those settings.

WilliamTech

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Yea William I had that same prob getting to you!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts