Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Friends, I have here a 2001 vn750 with 8200 miles on it, in very good shape, never dropped. I am pricing it two ways. First price is $3000.00 includes Memphis shades fats windshield, saddlebag supports, inexpensive leather saddlebags. Second price includes Mustang seat, complete new rear end assembly still in box, spare set of air filters foam and wire mesh, bike cover, owners manual, and clymers repair manual, and maint. free battery. $3500.00 price is non negotiable may be seen in Westminster SC. 29693 if interested email with phone # I will return call. [email protected]. Reason for selling I am going to try a concours for a while. Thanks for looking. Also I pulled swing arm and lubed the frt splines, removed collar lubed splines and inside of collar rear splins and flange on rear hub, at 5255 miles. Thanks again NO LONGER FORSALE, THANKS FOR LOOKING

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.