Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was thinking of making a purchase on some 01 pegs for my 89, worried attaching them to the frame, is it even possible without an engine guard.

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Keyman, If there is other information please share with me, This isn't my main concern atm, something I'd like to have eventually. I'll message the seller about the bolts.

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
11,943 Posts

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hahaha, I mean OEM nice workshop too, I just don't have acess to the machines to do fabrication ill have to buy the parts as I go.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
I do not know of a single cruiser that has an OEM Engine/Crash/Highway Bar. Honda's engine guards are made by Hondaline, Kawasaki's are made by Fire and Steel, and so on and so forth.. each is sold as an aftermarket accessory installed by the dealer. even the Hardly bars are not stock but an upgrade. I know.. I been looking at ordering a bike factory direct while I am deployed so I can get it with out taxs and stealership markups.. but I can't get any accessories since they are all dealer items and not OEM items

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those pegs must come from one of those things, must have all been aftermarket indeed,

Thanks, C

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I also make a set of brackets to mount to the fraim which allow you to mount pegs.
Link below in sig.

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Going to get the engine guard! Thanks though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts