Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode into the shed almost 6 yrs ago and it has sit there since. Ran perfectly when I did it. Hard side bags and plexiglas windshield. Headlight case is cracked (not the glass). Very slightly bent handlebar. Have new on in box. 45k miles. I haven't licensed it for 5 yrs so selling as a big part so I don't have to pay the 5yrs license up. I dropped it in 13 on but I came a lot worse than the bike. The hard sides saved it. That is where the headlight was cracked. Replaced the shifter my big toe tore off. Paint wasn't touched by it interestingly. That is also where the handle bar got very slightly bent. I did ride it after that. I stopped when my job was offshored to India and I had to dress nice and not smell like road at my new job. $750. Answer in thread.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Someone might be interested in knowing more about starting it today and what you did before starting it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone might be interested in knowing more about starting it today and what you did before starting it.
I haven't started it yet. I will have to charge the battery and probably a couple spurts of starting fluid. I had put in some gas sta-bil.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Good idea. Probably should wait until someone inquires about it and wants you to start it (under their watch/instructions) before purchase. My 2005 is running great and I'm sure yours will, too. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I topped off the battery with distilled water and charged it. It did start with the help of some starter fluid. It ran for a few minutes on choke but it was like 25 degrees in the shed. The battery would need replaced. Luckily several years ago I up jetted it That made it real easy to always start afterward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts