Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I have just decided I have way to much stuff in the garage & some of it needsto go so first I have a 94 model with 22,000 miles new stator new R/R ,new tires,new paint,new Toc springs ,New big crank battery all stock. $ 1,800 http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/Kyle68/KawsakiVulcan750001.jpg Next I have a 1994 project with 20,000 miles motor runs great has aftermarket pipes stock besides that here is what it needs 1aircut valve & idle cable & carbs put back on also needs front brake calipers cleaned there sticking from sitting & throttle cables lubed real good or replaced tires will need replaced soon the bike has brand new paint but tank was patched before so I can not gaurantee how long it will last as far as I know thats all it needs $ 600 It does not have the mustang seat in the picture any more it will have a stock seat. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/Kyle68/universalbikes011.jpg

·
Registered
950 Posts
That right, cuz I got the Mustang bichez

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Ya, where in the world are you? we wanna buy the bike (S)

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
I'm dispatching aircraft to fly over the ENTIRE country with high powered binoculars with night and heat vision and with the hope of locating these machines for you guys.
Apparently it's a secret as to where in the world they are. :)

·
Registered
950 Posts
oldsmar, FL is my guess

·
Registered
950 Posts
No he had mentioned FL once before in a post, and I am tracking my Mustang that I am getting from him, and they say it was picked up in Oldsmar, FL. So by deduction, I think he must live close to Oldsmar, FL

·
Registered
950 Posts
I shouldn't said how I knew, then I woulda looked like a genius. There woulda been this big ol mystery, of how I knew. Was I really correct, maybe I have UPS and can read minds.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I have 2 people supposably coming to look at the good 94 for 1600 they emailed & ask me about 1500 but I really think 1600 is fair so we will see what happens. If it sells I will probably fix the carbs & cables on the other one & sell it for a little more running.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well the nonproject 94 is as good as sold for 1,600 the guy gave me a $100 dollar nonrefundable deposit & is supposed to come back Saturday with the rest so I will keep my fingers crossed if not I guess I made an extra $100

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last chance on the project 94 $ 500 Firm I really have way to many projects but if no one takes it for this I am gonna go ahead & fix it & sell it for more.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The nonproject is sitting in my garage right now and i love it. Thanks for a great Bike. This is my first bike and amazingly (in todays day and age) I got it from a stand up guy with a great bike to start my riding career.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am really glad you like it & I hope you have a lot of fun with it. My girl friend was happy I got rid of one for 2 days untill I brought home another Vmax.LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts