Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i left my house to come down to Wolfies at about 9pm.bike seemed cool as i rewired the battery ground.took my time and got to a rest area.first thing i did was get pissed cause i couldn't post.pretty uneventful trip.get to Goshen and see missed call from Wolfie.call him and he says come in when i get there he might be sleeping .i get there and pull the bike on the lawn.now i'm really tired and try the door.locked.and the place looks a little different .i see another door and go in to the bas ainement .step back out and call Wolf.busy.I'm like damn.so i say fook it and fall asleep .gets light and i wake up .i look around and think this ain't Wolfies.I'm a street down
i slept in someone's front yard and the guy acrossrd the road :wow:is a k9 cop.we end up hooking up with Goofin,Jack,Merc,and KC.get to the run and Nitro shows .Meet up with the President(Bill Nitro's uncle)and tha Vice President(Mountain Mike)and had an awesome run.came back to a great band and awesome food.i would love to thank Infuriated MC and all who were involved for a great time.if anyone of the Wolfpack has any pics feel free to post then here.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I posted just a few on my other post. I'll add some more when everyone finishs uploading them to me.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
i look around and think this ain't Wolfies.I'm a street down
i slept in someone's front yard
Dumbfook....lol

Was a good time....thanks Tom....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dumbfook....lol

Was a good time....thanks Tom....
It just gets better.stop in Hancock at Mc Donalds to have a cup of coffee .I'm there and one of Hancocks finest pulls in and parks cockeyed,blocking my bike.he gets out,looks at my front tire and overdue inspection sticker. I'm thinkin o fook.he comes in and goes to the bathroom. when he comes out he says"excuse me sir,but i was called in here becausr of a gentleman carrying a large knife"i leaned over so he could see my knife and said"why sir,is this illegal ?"he smiles and says"no that's just a hunting knife "he then gets into a conversation about a shovelhead he owns. I did lose a wrench,but i didn't lose my mind.i gave it away.lol

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Haha. Your just gettin into all kinda of trouble man.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
There was a very cool part of the ride that was awesome .we were doin the backroad crawl when i saw two decent herds of cows on each side pf the road.they started there own little run in support of Tom's Father by stampedeing.they ran down the side of the road with us for a while.and when we got back and the band started playin we woke up a VERY large swarm of honey bees.no one got stung so i think they were doin their own little run as well.and i will say nothin beats North Jersey Italian food and hospitality .Tom,everyone involved did an awesome job

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I wish we had like a go pro camera for that ride. Would of loved to have caught the cows running. Next year I'll make sure I have one. And yea that swarm of bees was crazy. Surprised they left as fast as they did. Glad the food was good. Haha I'll let my family know. And once again guys I can't thank you all enough for coming.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Merc has one....usually brings it too....next year !... ;)

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
like a dumb*ss i forgot i even have one

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Well next year, you both bring em. Will get different views.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Would also like to thank Wolfworks Custom cycles.my radiator had a leak he fixed and he did some custom tweaks to my fender which was digging the tire.he also showed me up fabbing a mount to move my taillight a little so it can be seen(probably should be led huh KC?lol)the brother went through and noticed my little rush half ass braind fixes and got me home.love ya Brother Wolf.and Jack thanks for breakfast and that lo mein was incredible. i envy you guys with that Chinese place next door.i would go broke cause i would never cook.and thanks for the Gorilla tape.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i think we need to make Jack our honorary cook. that was a great suprise sunday morning, i couldnt leave any bacon behind....wolfie, thanks for the place to crash and i have a few ideas to work out but i have a solution for you. i just ordered some material to play with

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Who's bike had the back fender bobber style? I loved it

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who's bike had the back fender bobber style? I loved it
Just don't get too close she likes to lose ****.that'd be Melissa Fayhe.thanks for the compliment

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Haha. Is that our normal fender just cut and rolled back?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Stock shocks? Could you possibly send me a pic of her ass end?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Lol let's just start with the bikes ass and we'll go from there

1 - 20 of 34 Posts