Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

A few months ago I had an ACCT nightmare that resulted in a destroyed rear piston and head. After keeping my eye out for a few months, I ran across a wrecked '99 VN750 sitting in a guy's barn that I thought I could rob certain engine parts off of, but it looks like that engine may be junk too. Unfortunately the front end is trashed, but I have (or more accurately, will have) quite a few parts available to sell or swap.

This bike was sitting in a barn for 2 years, so almost everything is dirty and I have no idea if the electrical components work or not.

As of now, I am not going to sell any engine components until I make sure I have enough to make mine whole again (or buy one off ebay). Once that is finished I will try to sell the extra stuff.

I spent a few hours pulling most of the salvageable parts off this bike and have them listed below. This list is incomplete, if you are interested my email is [email protected]. I'm not really interested in profiting on this bike as I just bought it for the engine and some of the parts show some wear, but I figured a few of you would be interested in some of this stuff.

-Rear Fender: Grey? (has some markings where the sissy bar and whatnot attaches to the fender, as well as a few scuff marks)
-Rear shocks (Has a few scratches, but they look pretty good)
-Wiring Harness (Some of the connections need to be soldered)
-Front Brake Assembly
-Radiator Cap
-Clutch Assembly
-Tail Light (Has some of the chrome worn off of the plastic)
-Sweet home made sissy bar (it looks like a high school shop project that earned a C+)
-Gas Tank (This thing is smashed pretty good)
-Hacked up tail pipes
-Kick Stand
-Center Stand
-Horns
-Coils
-Foot peg assembly with brake pedal
-Rectifier
-Right and Left Controls
-Brake Master Cylinder
-Chassis
-Swing Arm
-Speedometer, and other various cables.
-TONS of bolts and other random things like cable stays
-There's probably a lot of stuff I missed but this is all I could remember

Regards,

Kris

Edit: I'm in Oklahoma

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,767 Posts
how much for the Brake Master Cylinder? but I really only need the part that holds the Brake Master Cylinder to the handle bar where the mirror mounts to. my mirror mount broke off! :doh:

thanks.

·
Banned
431 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
how much for the Brake Master Cylinder? but I really only need the part that holds the Brake Master Cylinder to the handle bar where the mirror mounts to. my mirror mount broke off! :doh:

thanks.
I was hoping to sell the whole front brake assembly, but I suppose I could sell just the font master cylinder. Not sure what it is worth though, there is a little road rash on the lid.

Edit: On a second look you don't want the master cylinder, the part that holds the mirror on was snapped off and the sight glass is sun damaged.

where are you located?
I'm in Oklahoma City

·
Registered
84 Posts
PM sent regarding driver's footpeg.

·
Registered
65 Posts
How much for the C+ sissy bar with shipping to "98584"
Thanks

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
I need the hardware that holds the mufflers in place. I need the grommets and bolt and nuts and the chrome washer for both sides. I don't need the parts for the goats belly.
Thanx

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I am looking for one or possibly two (one for a spare) chrome caps for the swing arm Shipping would be to 08824 (NJ). Let me know availablility and total cost please.

Tom
Vulcan 2000

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Im looking for a seat for my Vn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts