Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1998 750 for sale, new price of $350!!!

Hi all. I had posted a while ago in the tech forums on a 1998 vulcan I got that had been in a laydown. I found out that the shift pawl needs replacing and since I just had back surgery I cannot do any wrenching or riding for a while so... must sell her to pay a few med bills. 25K miles, a small dent on the right side of the gas tank but I think it can be pulled out as no paint has been damaged and there are no cracks in the paint. She will only do 1st and neutral so I am selling her cheap. 495$ and I have to sell her in the next few days. She starts and runs great, everything original and seat is in great shape. Chrome good, aluminium needs polishing, good tires, clean title registered through 2020. Fire and steel accessories are; crash bar, taller sissy bar and luggage rack. I live in Florence Oregon on the coast. Thanks in advance. Pictures will be available tomorrow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are pictures of the 1998 750 I listed yesterday. Well I cannot attach pictures because they are too big and I don't know how to make them smaller. Please message me and I will send you the pictures. Please I must sell her no later than tomorrow!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold

Thanks to all, she is sold to a guy from Eugene, pickup is Thursday. I'll be back when I get my next one.:smiley_th

1 - 5 of 5 Posts