Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
near mint condition, lowered rear 3 inches, custon seat w/o passenger backrest,drag handlebars, custom grips, custom exaust, all decals and emblems stripped off of bike gave it a real clean look, paint is black and silver, runs great has 10,000 miles on clock, sounds great, good tires. only 3300 dollars or best offer i am in huntington, wv. 304-563-9108

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced to 2900 this is a real looker, if you like that low profile drag racing type look. also have all the stock parts to bike like the stock handlebars, a memphis windsheild,stock exaust. and the stock rear shock absorbers, all this comes with the bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was lookin at the kelley BB on this bike and i guess i am askin just a little too much, let me know if this sounds like a fair price or not? $2600, remember this is a customized bike but it wouldnt take me 1 hour to put it back to stock (near showroom condition). i just happen to like it the way i have it now. let me know even if you dont want to buy it just let me know if this sounds fair.

Jay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts