Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1997 Vulcan 750 for Parts or Project Bike (AS IS)

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  slimvulcanrider 
#1 · (Edited)
1997 Vulcan 750 for Parts or Project Bike (AS IS) - LOWER PRICE

Hey Everyone,

This is a Kawasaki Vulcan VN750. I have the title for the bike in hand. I am selling the bike for parts or as a project bike. It does need work, but it will start up, the idol is rough cause it needs a good carb cleaning and there are bad grounds in the wiring. The bike sat for a year, but is in pretty good shape overall, it wont take much to make it ride-able again. If requested, I will give a bill of sale with the bike. In my care it has never been taken apart but I have replaced the clutch wire and clutch lever. The only thing it really needs is the grounds cleaned up the carbs cleaned and general maintenance. The bike was a project bike when I purchased it, I just never had the chance to take a look at it. Bike was painted green, but is originally black. Mileage: 17,528 miles.

Asking $750 or B/O...will entertain reasonable offers.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have,

I will not ship the bike, but i will help in shipping it, you have to set up all the arrangements for shipping.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.