Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1997 Vulcan 750 for Parts or Project Bike (AS IS) - LOWER PRICE

Hey Everyone,

This is a Kawasaki Vulcan VN750. I have the title for the bike in hand. I am selling the bike for parts or as a project bike. It does need work, but it will start up, the idol is rough cause it needs a good carb cleaning and there are bad grounds in the wiring. The bike sat for a year, but is in pretty good shape overall, it wont take much to make it ride-able again. If requested, I will give a bill of sale with the bike. In my care it has never been taken apart but I have replaced the clutch wire and clutch lever. The only thing it really needs is the grounds cleaned up the carbs cleaned and general maintenance. The bike was a project bike when I purchased it, I just never had the chance to take a look at it. Bike was painted green, but is originally black. Mileage: 17,528 miles.

Asking $750 or B/O...will entertain reasonable offers.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have,

I will not ship the bike, but i will help in shipping it, you have to set up all the arrangements for shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright ladies and gents...quick story here. I have no time (or space for that matter) to part out this bike. If anyone is interested please PM me. I'm sure someone else couls use parts from this bike.

Thanks,

TheSarge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts