Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rebuilt the carbs on the 750 and didn't take pictures of the vac hoses and the fuel hoses.I have looked on line many times and can't really find a diagram that shows the placement of the hoses I'm really stuck at this point and could really use some help: Thanks for the help Mark Is there a diagram anywhere?

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
See if this pic helps any.

Vacuum lines are on the side of each carb.

Lines with the tee are the vent lines.

Fuel lines are to the middle, in between the carbs. If you mix up the vents and fuel, it won't work. Fuel lines are #92059 and 92059A.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do all the hoses on the diagram that come the carb hook up to the gas tank? I know the fuel hoses do but where do the vacs end up ? THanks a lot for your time

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Vacuum on the left carb goes to the center port of the petcock, vac line on the right carb runs to the air valve in front of the battery.

The vents go to the tee, then the single line runs into the back of one of the air filter housings. The vents have to be out of the wind or the engine will bog out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have two hose ports under the tank on the left side I have know idea what they are?

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
I also have two hose ports under the tank on the left side I have know idea what they are?
Talking about the petcock where you turn the gas off/on? Two of those are for fuel lines and the center one is for vacuum from the side of left carb.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts