Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my 1995 vn750 has new insp plus many up grades looking to get 3000.00 OBO has 14850 miles runs great. looking to power up to a 900 or higher bike pics on my profile any questions call me @ 267-671-8089

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok I guess no one wants to buy my 750 cause I haven't even got a responce about anything on it

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I`m guessing that your $3000 asking price may be the reason you`re not getting any response to your post. I`m not sure what a fair price is, but 3 grand seems high compared with a couple of other nice bikes offered here lately. JMHO

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I`m guessing that your $3000 asking price may be the reason you`re not getting any response to your post. I`m not sure what a fair price is, but 3 grand seems high compared with a couple of other nice bikes offered here lately. JMHO
I would say it is the price, there is another 95' here for sale in excellent condition for $2300.00. :beerchug:

·
Intelligent Redneck
270 Posts
It says $3000 or best offer
That may be so, but a lot of sellers just get insulted if you offer 33% less than their asking price. So most buyers won't bother if they see a cheaper bike for sale at the same time... if your not getting any bites at that price, you have to ask yourself if you want to drop the price to attact more buyers, or sit on it longer and wait for that one person to come along.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts