Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Can anyone please suggest a source of parts within the UK for a VN750 please?
I want what has variously been described by my local motorcycle mechanics as the "rear diff/final drive" or commonly 'the bit that goes through the rear wheel and connects to the back of the drive shaft!

I am happy to receive info about individuals or companies breaking a VN750.

I hope this is not breaking any rules but I cannot find a page where I can input my new email address should anyone wish to contact me directly so the email address is jamiezyoung hotmail.co.uk - please put the @ symbol before hotmail of course.

Thanks in advance
Sandgrownun

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Hi all
Can anyone please suggest a source of parts within the UK for a VN750 please?
I want what has variously been described by my local motorcycle mechanics as the "rear diff/final drive" or commonly 'the bit that goes through the rear wheel and connects to the back of the drive shaft!

I am happy to receive info about individuals or companies breaking a VN750.

I hope this is not breaking any rules but I cannot find a page where I can input my new email address should anyone wish to contact me directly so the email address is jamiezyoung hotmail.co.uk - please put the @ symbol before hotmail of course.

Thanks in advance
Sandgrownun
I saw one available on Ebay a few days ago.

:smiley_th

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi William Tech
Thanks for the input. I have spent the whole evening looking at over 2,000 VN entries on Ebay and found nothing so the auction must have finished or it was a 'buy it now item'.

Any other ideas from anyone greatly appreciated.
Kind regards sandgrownun.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Hi William Tech
Thanks for the input. I have spent the whole evening looking at over 2,000 VN entries on Ebay and found nothing so the auction must have finished or it was a 'buy it now item'.

Any other ideas from anyone greatly appreciated.
Kind regards sandgrownun.
There are 2 final drives right now on eBay mate. Just search "VN750 Final Drive".

:motorcycl

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Not all eBay sites are the same. I know when I'm in Canada visiting family, ill get different results to the same search. But, if you give him the link to it he should have no problem providing the seller is willing to ship over seas.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts