Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site won't let me post pics. Pics and all info is on craigslist duluth, mn. At the very least bike needs fork seals and batt. Bike is in overall good cond. but has issues shifting. It is very possible I was not shifting it at a high enough rpm. because it would get stuck in gear. I've only driven it 10 miles since owning it and I have not touched it in over a year. $800 firm cash only. Clean WI title. I got so ticked off because I can't find anything broken so I just bought a different bike. Bike includes factory service manual and factory tool kit too.

·
Registered
555 Posts
where in north wisconsin???

·
Registered
322 Posts
Too bad you didin't find this site before you bought a different bike. You would have gotten all the help you needed.

Mcneuby :doh:
It's Google's fault.

·
Registered
555 Posts
could be the clutch plates as far as the shifting problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clutch works fine. Even with the motor off I could not get the bike to shift back into any gears even neutral. Nice job Kawasaki to put the shift linkage internally so you can't see wtf is going on in there. Hopefully there is nothing wrong with it and I was shifting at too low an rpm. I'm not going to buy a battery just to find out though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts