Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a complete bike for sale. Has 22k miles. There is something wrong with the shifting linkage and I am sick of screwing with it. Bike gets stuck in gear. No battery, fork dust seals are bad, exhaust has a couple holes in it, the plastic parts are faded, I would consider all other parts to be in above average condition even the tires and paint are good. Bike doesn't appear to have ever been laid down. Motor sounds and runs good. It is green/teal color. Would be a great parts bike or if you have the time and knowledge to fix the shift linkage. I will not separate parts. $800 FIRM CASH ONLY. Located in Duluth, Minnesota.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
$800? I paid $700 for a bike with minimal issues. I mean worst case on yours is an engine tear-down. That's hefty work. :(

·
Skankin' Vulcan
64 Posts
Yeah I paid 900 for my daily driver with a dent and a bad battery. You probably won't get much interest at your asking price, imho.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
If I had it I get it from you I've had more problems than that with mine and I gave 8 for it. Good luck though try craigslist maybe luck out there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Sharp bike but is now sold so ad can be deleted please. And sorry if my descriptions offend people, but unfortunately I'm honest.

·
Skankin' Vulcan
64 Posts
We weren't tearing you down man, just trying to be helpful. Props to you for selling it for what you wanted!

·
Member? ... check.
515 Posts
Not to worry. I don't sweat the petty things, I pet the sweaty things.
That sounds just like somethin' a good buddy of mine in Palmyra, TN. would say. lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts