Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to look at yet another bike on Saturday. Well not really look so much as I'm picking it up. I didn't see it yet but I'm told it only has 700 miles on it. It's a long story but it's a 1990 and it hasn't run in over 20 years (probably longer). I'm helping a lady out by taking it off the property due to a death in the family. They just need it pulled out of there! I got the lead from the cycle shop that sold me the 2003 project that I'm working on now. This should be interesting and hopefully I can get the title transferred by someone in the family. Pictures will be posted on Saturday, wish me luck.

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going to look at yet another bike on Saturday. Well not really look so much as I'm picking it up. I didn't see it yet but I'm told it only has 700 miles on it. It's a long story but it's a 1990 and it hasn't run in over 20 years (probably longer). I'm helping a lady out by taking it off the property due to a death in the family. They just need it pulled out of there! I got the lead from the cycle shop that sold me the 2003 project that I'm working on now. This should be interesting and hopefully I can get the title transferred by someone in the family. Pictures will be posted on Saturday, wish me luck.
By Pulled out of there I mean it's in the garage. Not outside!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,724 Posts
BLAST! Sharkbait, how do you do it?! 😉

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it was 700 miles on the trip odometer, it was actually 8,500 miles and it wasn't always in a garage, they had it in a barn for 20 years so he's what a barn find looks like.

And here's what it looks like washed

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, the next 2 things that has to happen is I need to pull the ignition cylinder and take it to a locksmith to have a key make, Then I can open up the gas tank to see what shape it's in. I'll probably take the engine guard off and clean it up to sell like I did with the one on the 2003. So if anyone is interested in one I have one off now and ready to go. Looks almost brand new and comes with all the hardware including spacers and instructions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dude I just picked up another 750 after years of not having one. $700 for a 95 with 5000 miles on it. She has been parked in a barn since 2007 (with 2/3 tank of gas too grumble) and is in near mint condition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts